𝟏𝟐

——————

                                      ——————check out my new eren story: masked

——————
check out my new eren story: masked

KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH
6:23 P.M.

"Annie, what the fuck is this?"

You stared at the outfit that lay on your bed, eyes wide. You were looking at a dark red party dress that literally was so short that if you were up close, someone could probably see your goodies down there. Saying the dress was revealing was a understatement, you could see EVERYTHING. If you had it on, your boobs would probably be out and your ass would be hanging out.

"Uhm...you said you were going on a date with Eren! You have to dress to impress." Annie now held the dress in front of your body to see how it would fit.

"I don't think the dress code was to dress like a stripper." You took the monstrosity of a dress and threw it back on the bed, along with it, you plopped into the bed.

Annie returned to your closet and she shuffled through the loads of clothes in the closet, throwing clothes all over the floor. "Well I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing you like that, I see the way that horndog looks at you."

"Annie! Stop throwing shit in my floor." You tried making your voice whiny and got up to collect the clothes in the floor.

"Sorry, sorry! But how are you even supposed to be dressing tonight?"

"All he said was "dress like how you usually do", I have no idea what he means."

You moved your friend out the way and put the clothes back into the hangers, Annie watched and put her hand on her chin to make herself look sophisticated.

"Well, the instructions seem pretty clear. Just pick something that YOU like. I think that's what he means."

"Annie you know I'm indecisive, I don't know what to do." You placed your hands on your hips and turned back to her.

"Bitch, I'm not dealing with you. Just pick something you want!" Annie left the room and closed the door, you could hear her loud ass footsteps walk back to her room.

You rolled your eyes and pulled out your phone, aggressively unlocking it to text Eren.

You: what the fuck do i wear!!

You saw the three dots pop up and you were waiting for a good response that would actually give you the answer you wanted, but instead that didn't happen.

jaeger: i literally told you, you're not a good direction follower

You: what if i end up underdressing or overdressing

You: HELLO??

jaeger: (1 Attachment)