𝟏𝟏

——————

                                      ——————check out my new eren story: masked

——————
check out my new eren story: masked

KENSINGTON, LONDON
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH
12:23 P.M.

The cafeteria was overflowing with people. Every direction you looked, there was someone doing whatever. Of course, everyone was sectioned off into their little "cliques" of people. You overheard lots of conversations, some questioned and some just your average generic topics.

You were slumped in your chair, picking at the food you brought with your fork. The discussion going around your table was the same old, same old. You really wished that there would be something new to talk about because you were sick of hearing the same shit everyday.

Annie and Armin were all over each other, Pieck and Porco had their hands together on the table, Bertholt and Reiner were into a deep conversation while you just sat there, everyones gossip going in one ear and out the other.

The previous days, right after Eren fucked you, you two talked nonstop as usual when things are good between the two of you. Annie being the smarty she is, caught on and assumed something HAD to be going on that made you two start talking again.

While watching everyone you felt a pair of hands cover your eyes and a masculine voice spoke.

"Guess who?" He asked with that constant laughter in his voice.

You turned in your seat, taking his hands off your eyes. "Eren. Sit down!" You patted the empty seat right you, your nails clicking against it.

Before Eren sat down, he gave you a pat on the head, earning a few stares from the people around you. Even, the members of group looked over. Shocked faces played on their faces, while Annie and Armin had their mouths agape, letting out a breathless laugh. You were even shocked at the gesture.

Eren sat down and opened his legs slightly, throwing his hands over the side of the chair, doing that "I'm the hottest guy in the room" pose. God, you couldn't get enough of him. You honestly felt like a untamed animal around him. Especially after Saturday night.

Eren's white collar shirt was somewhat unbuttoned, allowing you to see his defined collarbones. Oh, how you wanted to run your hands all over his body in that moment. Along with the casual uniform top, he had on dark gray dress pants with dress shoes on to accommodate his outfit.

As always, his veiny hands were embellished in silver rings. There was a silver cross necklace hanging onto his neck. You could smell his cologne radiating off of him. It smelled like a blend of vanilla and mint. It probably was a crazy expensive cologne.