𝟎𝟔

——————

                                       ——————

check out my new eren story: Masked

KENSINGTON, LONDON
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19TH
4:30 P.M.

Finally, the weather was nice. The sun was shining and there was a nice breeze outside. Today, you had tennis practice and you and Annie were getting ready for a upcoming game that was this coming Saturday.

Historia would not stop talking about how "somebody" vandalized her car. You didn't give a shit because you had took part in doing it. You were surprised she didn't even suspect you.

You took a sip of your water and walked back to Annie who was bouncing a tennis ball on the ground.

"Okay, where should we start?" She asked and tossed the ball to you.

You caught it and held onto it, "How about we start out simple and do the beginning serve?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Annie went to the opposite side of the court you were on and grabbed her racquet and waiting for you to hit the ball to her.

You also grabbed yours and a tennis ball in hand, you hit the tennis ball and waited for Annie to return the ball.

This went on between the two of you for the rest of practice, occasionally you two would goof off but Coach Nanaba would send you both stern looks.

You were sure you would win the game that was this weekend, you had no doubt about it. You were sweating bullets and you chugged the bottle of water Annie had handed over to you.

The both of you grabbed your bags and walked back to the dorms, having a conversation while walking.

Annie told you that Armin finally asked her to be his girlfriend. You thought they were already dating but you guessed wrong. Annie kept pestering you about you and Eren, but you had nothing to say because you were both just friends. You didn't think of Eren like that (yet), but you thought he was a good guy.

You could tell Annie didn't believe you, she just simply nodded whenever you talked about him. Annie saw the way you and Eren hung out and talked to each other. Sometimes whenever she would come home, Eren was at your dorm.

Along with that, Annie realized that you were much happier than you were before. She knew it was Eren's doing and she was glad you finally found some happiness. She just really hoped Eren wouldn't fuck up and mess your life up.

"So, we should do something tonight!" You suggested.

"Yeah, I feel like we haven't had a girls night in a while, what are you thinking?" Annie ran her hand through her hair.

"Well, what if we went swimming?"

"Swimming in October? Don't you think we would get colds?" Annie scrunched up her nose at your ridiculous idea.