𝟐𝟗

——————

                                    ——————NEW YORK CITYFRIDAY, APRIL 19TH7:20 P

                                    ——————
NEW YORK CITY
FRIDAY, APRIL 19TH
7:20 P.M.

SONG SUGGESTION: I'd Rather Be With You-Bootsy Collins

There you were, bags packed and everything, waiting to tell New York goodbye. You loved the city, and planned on visiting it in the future. But, it was time to go. Annie was at the airport, waiting just in case the plane left "early." She always does this, but always ends up having to wait longer what she has to.

You never texted Eren, afraid of the consequences that would come with it. He was the first thing in your mind, you just couldn't bring yourself to do it. What if it was a mistake? Your future is on the line and one mistake on your part could ruin everything. It was a dick move to leave without saying anything, but Eren did it too, so you thought it was fine.

You wondered what he was doing, knowing him he was probably doing work. He was always working on something for school, you loved that he was a hard worker. Maybe if you left in silence, he wouldn't try reaching out. It seemed like the best option in your mind.

You put your bags in the back in the car, thinking back to Saturday night. You shook the thought from your mind and shut the door, getting into the drivers side. It would be a short drive to the airport, but there would be a long wait for your flight. You weren't feeling much music, you wanted to be kept alone with your thoughts.

Bad idea.

Five minutes into the car ride, you wanted to rip your ears out from listening to the thoughts on your mind, they were all about him. You turned on the radio, greeted with shitty mainstream music. As soon as you got to a red light, you plugged your phone to the aux and clicked on a random playlist, Dark Red started to play.

The world really must be against you right now, you stopped looking at the road for a moment and changed the song, the car behind you honking like crazy when you started going under the speed limit.

They passed on your side, sticking their middle finger your way. Yeah, yeah you looked at your phone, big deal. You glued your eyes back onto the road and continued on your path. The roads were busy and packed, making it almost impossible to get to your destination.

But when you did get to the airport, it took you forever to find a parking spot. You parked by Annie's car, grabbing your bags. You were being weighed down the whole walk to the entrance, your back was hurting, along with your legs and arms. You pushed through it though and reached the check in area.

You watched your bags go through the conveyor belt, you wondered where your bags went after they disappeared. Moving on, you went to security, obviously passing it.

You had your ticket in hand, going to your designated gate. Annie was sitting with her phone held closely to her ear, cursing whoever was on the other side of the phone off. She looked like she was having a heated conversation, full of arguments.