𝟐𝟎

——————

                                      ——————KENSINGTON, LONDONFRIDAY, MAY 27TH3:21 P

——————
KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY, MAY 27TH
3:21 P.M.

heavily recommend playing Heros by David Bowie

You stared into the reflection looking back at you, which was yourself. You looked great, but you had many mental breakdowns during the makeup process. In which you had to redo your makeup so many times. You sat there, in your navy blue cap and gown, your nails freshly done and your heels strapped on.

After thirteen excruciating years, your highschool days were coming to a end as of today. You would be stepping out into the big world after this, taking on new challenges and experiencing new opportunities. The piles and piles of mail from colleges saying if you got accepted or denied into their college were starting to pile up.

You didn't know if you wanted to go to college or not, and it was a really bad time for you to just be making this decision. You had all Summer to think this over and decide if you wanted to start college in the Spring. You definitely weren't starting in the Fall because you wanted to work for a while to be ready to pay for college.

Light knocking on the door caused you to face the door. Annie poked her head in, making sure it was okay for her to come in. Annie walked over to your bed and sat on the edge. She looked great, her skin was radiating and her makeup was done fantastically.

"Fuck, it's already time Y/N." Annie sniffles and a tear stroll down her face.

"Come on Annie, don't get your makeup ruined." You took a tissue and wiped her eyes, they were glossy. "Just think, we are finally done with high school, we did something that a lot of people don't do."

Seeing her cry made you want to cry, you tried your best to not allow the tears forming in your eyes fall. You threw the tissue and grabbed her, bringing her in for a hug.

"I love you so much Y/N, I'm gonna miss you." Annie cried into your shoulder.

"Bitch you act like I'm gonna die, we are literally going to be with each other this summer." Annie laughed and pulled away from you.

"You'll be with Eren the whole time since he's leaving for school this fall, right?"

"He hasn't made up his mind yet if he's starting this Fall. He's still waiting for more schools to accept him, he told me he probably won't go this semester though."

"Lucky, Armin starts this Fall and I'm dreading it." Annie groaned and got up, leaving the room, you followed her out the door. You ,Annie, Eren, and Armin were all meeting up to walk to the football field where you guys would receive your diplomas.

You both crossed the hallway into the boys dorm, they sat at the counter on their phones in hand. Their heads shot up once you entered.

You took off your cap and set it on the counter, Eren leaning in to kiss you. He brushed past your ear and whispered, "You look great."