𝟎𝟑

( mentions of sexual assault)
                                     ——————

( mentions of sexual assault)                                     ——————

——————

KENSINGTON, LONDON
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9TH
9:36 P.M

You sat in Reiners car, currently driving away from the frat house. The hairs in your neck were poking up because of how nervous you were, for some reason you felt like you were being watched.

But you turned on the radio to calm you down, your ears immediately hearing the sound of country music.

"Reiner you are fucking disgusting." You mumbled, turning the radio to a different channel.

You were in no need to rush, so you took your sweet time getting to campus. There were no cars on the road, so you felt safe.

You decided to take the long route to school, which was a backroad that was surrounded by fields. This would add maybe another ten minutes to your drive, which you had no problem with.

It was a peaceful night, the sky was full with stars, not to mention it was a full moon that night. It was slightly windy, so the fields of grass that you passed were swaying back forth.

You leaned into the drivers seat, putting both hands on the steering wheel, ready to enjoy the rest of your ride.

                                     ——————
Back at the party

Eren followed Historia into one of the rooms upstairs, closing the door behind him. Eren put his hands in his pockets and frowned.

The room the two were in seemed like a guest bedroom, the only light that was turned on was a lamp that was on the bedside table. There was a desk in the corner, along with a office chair.

"Are you okay? You may not have known me for a while but I'm a pretty good listener." Eren sat in the chair, facing it towards the girl in front of him.

"No I'm not, that bitch always has to one up me and she makes me look like the bad guy." Historia wiped his eyes with the side of her finger, her makeup slightly ruined.

"That's not your fault, Y/N needs to back off." Eren stared letting the lies begin. He could care less about Historia right now.

"She's so fucking stubborn and she's been holding the same grudge against me since junior year."

"Well what even happened between the two of you?" Eren leaned forward in his seat, placing his arms on his thighs.

Historia frowned and pursed her lips together, "I've never told anyone before, but I could care less now."

Eren was finally about to get the answers he wanted, and his heart started racing from excitement.