𝟎𝟐

——————

                                     ——————

(there's a little wlw in this chapter 😏)

KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8TH
11:13A.M

Mr. Ackerman, oh where to begin with him.

You were in your currently in your World History class, Mr. Ackerman was going on and on about some topic you could give two shits about.

Majority of the girls in your class could care less about what Ackerman was saying because they were all focused on the hot teacher standing in front of them. I mean, who wouldn't stare at him? The man himself looked like a greek god.

From what you overheard, Ackerman had been teaching at Marely Boarding School for nearly five years. He wasn't married, and had no children. But, there were rumors going around the year you came to school that he has a personal relationship with one of the other teachers here, which was Professor Hange.

Nobody knew if it were true or not, but people continue to talk about it. To you, you didn't care at all because you only cared about the stuff you were involved in.

You were staring at the sheet of paper Mr. Ackerman gave out to all of you, which was about some trip that all the seniors would be taking at the end of the year.

The trip you all would be taking was a two day trip to all the historical landmarks and places in Kensington.

The first thing that came to your mind was, boring.

But, atleast you would be able to get out of school for a few days, so that was a plus.

Ackerman went on the explain the details of the trip but you weren't paying attention, your eyes were on the people around you.

Mikasa Ackerman was sitting to your right, she was writing something down on the sheet that was given to all of you. When she moved her hand from where she was writing, you realized she wasn't writing. She was drawing little doodles all across the paper.

You wrote on your paper in the corner, "Cute drawings." and slid it towards her.

Mikasa looked at your paper and her face turned red, giving you a warm smile.

She was blushing at you.

Mikasa took your paper and wrote, "I can draw you something if you want. :)"

You returned the smile and gave her a small thumbs up, and she turned back to her paper, continuing to doodle on the page.

Your eyes traveled across the room once more, landing on someone in the first row, their right arm propped up on the table, their chin resting on their hand.