𝟏𝟎

——————

                                      ——————(smut warning)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                                      ——————
(smut warning)

KENSINGTON, LONDON
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH
8:21 P.M.

"Shut up and kiss me Eren."

Those words ringed inside of Eren's head, you wanted him to kiss you. Eren felt his heart flutter with joy when you said that. He wasn't going to screw up this opportunity.

You removed your hand away from Eren's cheek and placed both hands on Eren's shoulders. Eren snaked one of his arms around your waist and brought your body closer to him, you could now smell his minty breath as it touch your skin.

Eren took his other hand and placed it around the back of your neck and his lips met with yours. Time felt like it was slowly freezing when your lips both moved in sync. You moved your hands down to his chest and left them there, Eren's hand moved down to your ass and squeezed it.

You let a breathy whimper slip out on accident from the pleasure you were receiving, you could feel Eren smile against your lips from the noise you made. To make things even better, you parted your lips slightly and felt Eren's tongue slip into your mouth. You started feeling a wet sensation and you could almost feel your legs tremble at the thought of Eren fucking you senseless.

Your tongues fought and you could taste the mint from his mouth, you were like putty in his hands. You wanted more- no you needed more. You slipped your hands under Eren's shirt and felt his abs, you would run your hands up and down his chest.

Eren broke the kiss and took his shirt off, revealing the six pack the was under his shirt all this time. He was extremely toned and he didn't even have to flex his arms to show how muscular they were.

He picked you up and set you on the kitchen counter that was in the kitchen. He latched onto your neck, sucking hard. Eren hit one of your sweet spots and you moaned in response, you dug your nails into his back and gripped on.

"Fuck, I love it when you moan like that Y/N." Eren whispered into your ear and continued giving you hickeys all over your neck.

You pushed him off and took off your sweatshirt, to unveil the lacy black bra you had on. You didn't intend on wearing it, but you already had it on when you changed because it was the only bra that you didn't have to wash.

"Were you intending on doing getting fucked today or am I just lucky to have you all to myself?" Eren smirked at the sight in front of him, you just there on the counter waiting for him to fuck you dumb.

"You're so full of yourself Jaeger, don't leave me waiting." You pulled Eren in by his arm and placed his hand on your clothed breast.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗬 | 𝗲. 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें