𝟏𝟖

——————

——————

KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31st
10:34 P.M.

New Year's Eve.

Everyone's favorite time to make new years resolutions that they won't end up carrying out, one of the best days of the year to get shitfaced. Parties hosted all around the world, waiting for the big countdown for the new year to finally present itself.

Yes, you were at one of these parties. It was a off campus party that would just be filled with people from school. Finally, no older frat guys trying to hit on you or any crazy bitches high out of their mind that you don't know.

Curtsey of your parents feeling bad for your last encounter with them, they surprisingly gifted you a car for Christmas. It was unexpected, but you happily took the car for them and didn't talk to them for the rest of the break. It was a one of the newest models of the Porsche, in black.

Eren sat on the side of you in the car, waiting in the car outside of the party. When getting the invitation, the dress code literally only said "fancy and cool." Thanks a lot Reiner. Reiner was the one hosting the get together tonight, and you were not going to be surprised when he brought out all of the booze that he keeps hidden throughout the house.

Coincidentally, you and Eren almost wore the same thing. You had chosen a black silk dress and fit just right, a pair of black heels. Around your neck hung the necklace that Eren gave you at Christmas, silver earrings that dangled hung from your ears.

Over on Eren's side, he had on a black and white lettermans jacket, black jeans and sneakers that made him atleast a inch or so taller. One long earring was placed in one of his ears while the other one was shorter. He couldn't decided which ones to wear so you just picked them out for him. He had his nails painted black, which suited him really well. Along with you, he had the matching necklace on.

"I bet half of them are already drunk." You mumbled, grabbing your things.

"Do you want me to be the driver tonight?" Eren stepped out of the car, looking over the top back at you.

"If you want, I probably won't drink tonight though." You smiled at him and walked on the side of him to the door. He entwined his hands in yours and you led the way. Just a few months ago, Eren didn't see himself holding hands or getting this close with you. He didn't see you like he saw you now, he didn't want to associate with you. Eren just thought about this for a quick second after being pulled back into reality. He smirked to himself. Oh how things do change.

Walking into the threshold of people that you recognized, music came from speakers that you couldn't see. Everyone here were seniors, some you knew personally and some were just pure acquaintances. Thank God it wasn't packed with people you didn't know. There were people in the kitchen, when you looked closer, seeing that is was Porco, Pieck, Hitch, and Mikasa playing a round of table tennis. They set up the island in the kitchen as a table. They shot you guys waves and quickly got back to the game.