𝟐𝟕

——————

                                      ——————

NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
SATURDAY, APRIL 13TH
8:32 P.M.

lil surprise for u guys..

"What are you doing here?" The people in the hall filled out, so it was only the two of you in the hall. The tension was high and all the noise that was present felt like it disappeared suddenly.

Your reaction was surprising to Eren. Great, you "hated" him, and now he felt embarrassed that he was wearing this necklace. But, this was his chance and was going to take advantage of the situation.

"Actually, I don't care. Now get out my way."

You went on the side of him and moved him aside, walking right past him. The lump in your throat swole up and your eyes watered. No. You weren't going to cry over him again. After you tried and tried forgetting about him, it never worked. But, tonight was supposed to be a great night, he wasn't going to ruin it.

Eren turned around and watched you walk the rest of the way down the hall. Right then, his body froze. So it was true, you would be here tonight. God, you looked so beautiful. Eren's trailed down your body as it moved hastily. You were getting away, and quickly. His heart was telling him to run after you, but his head told him to leave you be.

He looked down at his necklace and back up to you, you were turning the corner and then, you were no where in sight. Eren was never one to use his head for decisions like this. He took off and went after you. He never thought that he would see you again, did you really think you were going to be free from him forever?

After all, you considered him to be your real "first love". Jean was nothing more than a pest that you let into your life. With Eren, he made you feel so many things that you never felt before. He broke your heart into pieces, and you were still pissed off about it though. As you rounded that corner your mind flooded with memories of him and you. You wouldn't let yourself turn back, you couldn't go back to the past. You had to keep moving forward.

You heard him call your name out and you picked up the pace, finally making it to the backstage. His footsteps were the only thing you heard, and they were getting closer. Your bag was right by the door, and as soon as you got it you started running towards your car, in heels. Your feet were aching, and you heard the back door open.

You didn't look behind you, no matter how much you wanted to. You grabbed your keys and turned your car on, seeing the headlights turn on. Just as you thought you were safe to get in your car, you felt his grip on your arm. You whipped your head around and pulled your arm away.

"Eren, get the fuck away from me." Your eyes were filling up with tears, and your voice became shaky.

"Y/N, please! Can I explain?" Eren pleaded and his body language said it all. His eyes were watering too and he looked vulnerable.