𝟏𝟗

——————

                                      ——————

smut warning/public sex???

(quick a/n:savor this one up...)

KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY,FEBRUARY, 18TH
9:25 A.M.

"Listen up shitbags, if I get any complaints about any of you, the whole class will suffer consequences. Got it?" Mr. Ackerman walked up the rows of the charter bus, counting everyone who was here.

Everyone nodded, or either mumbled "yes sir" under their breath and got on their phones. Levi told all of you to pair up with someone, so you paired up with Eren. You two sat side by side in the two seats, you being the closest to the window.

Finally, it was the senior field trip to some historical places in London. We're you thrilled? Fuck no. But atleast you were getting out of school today with no consequences. Levi adjusted his glasses and sat in one of the front seats on the bus, talking to Mr. Shadis. He was the one driving the bus.

In your opinion, the field trip should have been rescheduled because of the weather. Once again, it was drizzling outside and the clouds were dark grey. With spring coming up in a month you'd think the weather would start warming up some.

Eren had a tote bag seated in the middle of you, he said he wanted to be "prepared" just in case of anything. He brought his camera, water ,and snacks for the both of you. Sasha Braus looked over her seat to ask for some, but Connie pulled her down because he didn't want her associating with you and Eren.

Whatever.

Eren had his airpod in one ear while you had his other one in yours. Another One Bites The Dust by Queen was playing as he scrolled through instagram.

Eren reached into his bag and pulled out his camera.

"Look at me." He tapped you and removed his camera from face. You looked back at him and scrunched your eyebrows, making a stupid face.

He snapped the photo and looked at it, showing it to you.

"Wait take another one I hated that."

"Aww come on Y/N, you look great." Eren took a strand of your hair and moved it past your ear, his delicate touch sending warmth through your body.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure I look real good doing this." You made the expression again and Eren let out a quite laugh. You eyes softened and you looked down, a small grin forming.

Eren took another picture of you as this happened and your eyes shot up him. Eren parted his lips trying to figure out how to save it. His tongue touching the sides of his lips. You could see the gears in his head turning.