𝟎𝟓

——————

                                     ——————

KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15TH
1:07 P.M.

It was time time of year again, Historia Reiss's birthday. Yes, she didn't talk to anybody in your friend circle but word had gotten around quickly that she was bragging about the new car her father had bought her for her 18th birthday. The car she received so happened to be the newest model of one the BMW Convertible. Not to mention, it was white.

Every single year Historia was have a get together with her friends, obviously you had never been to one before. You assumed that Eren would have been invited this year but because of the whole "I found out what you did to Y/N" incident, that wasn't going to happen. You overheard Historia talking about going to some bar tonight to celebrate, and she was constantly bragging about driving her convertible there.

It was gut wrenching to hear her talk at all at this point. Anytime she would open her mouth you wanted to get off the face of the earth.

Historia had been observing you and Eren ever since that night and she wanted to scream at you anytime she saw you with him. She was pissed because you "took Eren away from her."

Eren had started sitting at your table ever since Armin started sitting there, along with Mikasa. Eren would always sit by you and the two of you were always to each other.

Almost every night, Eren would call you and would end up staying on the phone for majority of the night. It was so bad that you started getting eyebags under your bags, but it was worth it.

As of now, you were in your English class, actually playing attention to what your teacher was saying. This class was probably your favorite because you were good at english and you loved the teacher. Who was, Mr. Onyankopon. He would usually mess around with his students and joke around with them, but he actually throughly went through the lessons he taught.

The week went by quickly, which was nice. Unlike some of the others, this week was actually great. Plus, the fact that the day was nearly over made the day even better.

You began wearing your hair up more, totally not because Eren said he liked it. You knew that was a lie though.

Unfortunately, this class was about to end, so you began picking up some of your things, along with the rest of your peers. Onyankopon started dismissing everyone, and you were the last to leave the class.

Once you did, you were startled by someone yanking your ponytail. It didn't take you long to realize who it was.

"For some reason I knew it was you." You turned around to see Eren with a grin on his face. His hair was in up in a loose bun that looked like it was about to come undone. His baby hairs went everywhere. He had a grey sweatshirt on, the classic black uniform pants, and black high top converse. Once you looked closer you saw that he had two silver necklaces around his neck.