𝟏𝟓

——————

                                     ——————Smut warning/phone sex/masturbation

             ——————
Smut warning/phone sex/masturbation

( and for the sake of this story, Annie has a younger brother that's a year younger than Y/N )

TORONTO, CANADA
Tuesday, November 23rd
9:23 P.M.

Luckily, Annie's parents were happy to have you stay with them. Now, you probably considered them more family rather than your own family. Annie's house was about the size of your parents, maybe even bigger. There were plenty of spare rooms from you to choose from. So you chose the one downstairs that had the biggest room. Everyone else in the house slept upstairs.

Unlike your parents home, the house was full of colors. Everywhere you looked there was some bright color, like blue, yellow,or even orange.

You hadn't told Eren what happened yet because you didn't want him to "worry" about your current situation, or ruin his fun with his family. He just thought you were still with your parents, nothing else.

It was currently night time, the wind whistled through the window that was in the bedroom. All the lights were off, but your phone screen lit up your face nicely. Only the noise of the heater was present, you felt relaxed. It was getting pretty late for you, being that in London it would be five hours ahead of what the time was now.

You rubbed your eyes and set the phone onto the nightstand, turning around to face the wall. You let your eyes close and tried to drift off.

But that wasn't possible due to the constant ringing noise coming from behind you. Your eyes shot open to see the ID of the caller. You placed the phone to your ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey pretty girllll. Did I wake you up? You sound upset." Eren leaned against his headboard, one hand behind his neck. He sounded out of it, like he just smoked a whole lot. You could hear in his voice.

"No..sorry I was just about to go to bed, but what's up?" Eren heard you shift into a new position, the shuffling noise made it all obvious.

"I can let you go to bed if you want, I just wanted to check on you since we haven't talked today, everything okay?"

"Yeah! I'm fine, how's everything going so far?"You turned on the lamp on the bedside table, you had to blink a few times so you could adjust.

"It's great,I saw a few old school friends. Other than that, I've spent majority of the time at home spending time with my parents."