Rain

~

~

"Oh." A female voice came.

Lucas and Athanasia were on a small escapade, eating at a local café said to be popular. Athanasia was disguised, a dummy at home in her place. Halfway through their little date, it started sprinkling.

Now it was full on raining.

"Ugh." Lucas groaned. "Rain..?"

"Cheer up, Lucas!" Came an enthusiastic reply. Glancing over, Athanasia was beaming. "Rain is amazing!"

"Amazing..?" Lucas glanced up at the sky before shaking his head. "Sorry, Sia. Don't see it."

Athanasia let out a little pout, before her eyes lit up. Grabbing Lucas's hand, she started sprinting through the town square.

"Wha- hey!" Lucas yelped.

"Isn't it great?" Athanasia giggled with delight. "The smell, the feeling, just the general aura of rain is so pure."

Lucas blinked before huffing, and dragging the princess to shelter. Letting out a small yelp, Athanasia stumbled before landing in Lucas's arms.

"Look at you, drenched to the bone." Lucas tutted, a small smile on his face. "You're gonna catch a cold."

"Even if I do, you'll be there for me, right?" Athanasia tilted her head to the side.

Cute..

"Dunno if your dad will let me, but I'll try."

Letting out a smile, Athanasia giggled. "Thanks, Lucas."

"No problem."

~

Lucas was right of course. Athanasia had gotten sick. He grumbled, doing a bit of magic.

"Why am I the one fixing your mistake?" Lucas grumbled.

"Because you love me.." a feverish Athanasia responded.

Lucas flushed a bit, before sighing. "I've done all I can do. All that's left is for you to rest."

"Stay with me?"

"...fine."

~
Author's Note :

When you wanna write but plot sucks-

Credits to hheng07 for the nickname 'Sia'!

They mention it in their fic, "I'm Tired."