"I did it."

Modern Lucathy!

~

Athanasia was staring blankly at the bowl in front of her.

She hasn't been doing well mentally, and she knows that. The only reason Athanasia gets out of bed and moves is because it's necessary.

She hasn't had the energy to cook, and often skipped meals. The only reason she was alive was because of Lucas. Her boyfriend had been graciously bringing meals over for her, and acting as an endless river of patience.

And in front of her was a bowl, full of food. Food she had cooked herself. Without Lucas.

Picking up the spoon she had placed next to the bowl, she scooped up the meal and took a bite of it.

It tasted amazing.

And it wasn't even anything special. Just seasoned rice, eggs, and fried ham.

Athanasia took another bite of her creation, tears threatening to spill. But at this point in time? She couldn't care less.

Grabbing her phone, Athanasia pulled up the messaging function. Hastily texting Lucas.

Athy :D

Lucas holy fuck I did it a fndanfjnf

emo boy

?

Athy :D

I cooked for myself after so long and I'm so fuckinf proud

Athanasia smiled quietly to herself as she read over her boyfriend's congratulations, tears flowing freely down her face.

"I did it."