Unknown Duet

TW : Swearing, because of the song they are singing

Song is, "It Sucks To Be Me," by Avenue Q.

Modern AU
~

Athanasia grumbled a bit, shimmying out of her clothes before turning on the shower. The hot water turned on and steam started to show, making the bathroom misty and the mirror cloud.

She was a college student, working to get a degree in social work. On top of that, she worked at a crappy job that barely paid rent.

As she stepped into her shower, she started humming.

"I'm kinda pretty, and pretty damn smart.."

"You are!" A muffled voice sang along. Athanasia stared at the wall before continuing the flow.

"Thanks!" Athanasia grinned, getting into it. "I like romantic things like music and art!"

"And as you know I have a gigantic heart! So why~~~ don't I have a boyfriend?"

"FUCK! It sucks to be me!"

"It sucks to be me," the mystery voice sang.

"It sucks to be me!"

"It sucks to be Bryan-" the voice continued.

"-and Kate!"

"To not have a job,"

"To not have a date!"

"It sucks to be me!" Athanasia and the voice sang, before erupting into giggles.

"That was fun." The voice said.

"It was!" Athanasia agreed. "Um- what's your name, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Lucas. Call me Lucas."

"I'm Athanasia."

And boy, were they a duo. Everytime one of them showered, they'd sing a bit of a song to either hear the other person singing along, or running down the hall to duet.

Their neighbors complained, like a lot. 

Did they care? Nope.

~
Author's Note :

Please dont sue me.