Creatober (Day 8) : Roof

~

~

Athanasia sometimes sneaks onto the roof.

There's no particular reason why. She just does.

And today was one of those days.

Athanasia stared out into the sky, admiring the twinkling stars. They were strung around the sky like Christmas lights, and seemed so close to her. As if she could just reach out and touch the stars.

"ATHY!"

Snapping out of her thoughts, Athanasia peered toward the cause of the sound. Lucas was on the ground, staring upward in a panic.

"Oh! HI, LUCAS!" Athanasia shouted down to the magician.

"GET DOWN FROM THERE!"

Letting out a huff, Athanasia got up and slowly started scaling the roof, back to the window where she escaped. Problem is, she's not wearing flats like she usually is.

She's wearing tall ass heels.

Almost comically, the princess slipped and fell off the roof.

"ATHY!"

Jumping upwards and probably using magic, Lucas met Athanasia halfway down her descent and caught the princess. Probably using magic again, the two slowly descended down.

Lucas tutted. "What were you thinking?!"

"I'm sorry.. it's just comfy up there. And quiet."

Sighing, Lucas's feet touched the ground and therefore, he put Athanasia on the ground.

"Don't do that again, okay?"

"...fine.."

Despite her words, Athanasia proceeded to climb up onto the roof 18 more times that week, causing Lucas to freak out each time.

Dating at it's finest, am I right?