Creatober (Day 12) : Clinch

My sources (aka google) tells me clinch has multiple definitions

My sources (aka google) tells me clinch has multiple definitions. Being good at bargaining and fighting. Imma stick with bargaining.

~

"What?!"

In Athanasia's past life, she was a poor college student who was barely passing her classes and had a low paying job. She was lucky her college gave the students dorm rooms, but that was it. You had to pay for all the furniture and food. It was essentially like having 20-30 roomates.

None of Athanasia's classmates had known how to cook, she herself only knowing the basics. After a quick google search and several youtube tutorials, Athanasia was the one supplying everyone with food.

And once again, being a poor college student and feeding 20-30 mouths isn't a good idea.

So she had to learn how to haggle. Lower the prices just a tiny bit to save money. Athanasia would head towards the deals section, search for clearances, treated coupons as if they were treasure, etc.

So Athanasia knew when something was overpriced. Lucas was standing behind her in shock as Athanasia practically decimated this merchant over an overpriced item.

"I.. I'm sorry, princess. Please- just stop-"

"No." Athanasia didn't take pride in berating people, but this was absurd.

"Athy, please. I can just buy it for you-" Lucas tried piping in, for once trying to diffuse the situation.

"No. This price is absurd and if someone doesn't call him out on it, a bunch of innocent people will buy this and lose money! I can't let that happen!"

Lucas fell more in love that day.