haha so-

So I was on Tik Tok procrastinating like usual right?

And I got a writing prompt. Kinda.

Prompt :

"Rumor has it that your school is haunted with a highschooler around your age. While you stay after school to catch up on a subject, you hear a whisper in your ear. You freeze up expecting to hear whispers of pain and anguish, instead you hear the answers to your homework." 

Their TikTok User is inlovewithfictionpeeps

So haha ty although you probably won't read this

~

Athanasia was well aware of the rumors in her school.

The paranormal experiences.

The death.

But never in her life did she think that she would encounter the cause of all these rumors.

A soul that never moved on.

Lucas.

After a while of chatting, Athanasia figured out Lucas was honestly pretty nice.

She was called the 'ghost whisperer'. 

But their first meeting? Kinda awkward.

Let me set the scene for you.

Athanasia is a part of the student council, and is generally in charge of events.

Decorations, posters, etc.

One day, she had stayed after school to work on a poster.

She had a rough sketch of the poster to her side, and the actual poster in front of her.

Holding a pencil, Athanasia frowned. Thinking out loud, the girl sighed. "Should the ribbon be here..?"

"I dunno. It looks good either way."

Athanasia blinked before turning around and seeing someone she had never seen before. "Hello? Who are you? And why are you here after hours?"

"Hey." Their voice sounded off. "The name's Lucas, and uh, I'm not sure."

The girl slowly nodded before turning back to the sketch. "Do you really think the ribbon would look good here?"

"I mean, yeah. Your designs- I've seen them once or twice before, but they do look good."

"Thanks." Athanasia stood to grab a ruby ribbon, before walking over and laying it down on the poster. "Are you okay, by the way? Your complexion looks terrible."

That wasn't a lie. He looks terrible.

"Does it?" Lucas placed a hand on his face. "Huh."

"Athanasia, dear?" One of the teachers- Miss Lily -walked into the classroom where Athanasia was decorating. "Who are you talking to?"

"Oh, I'm talking to Lu.." Athanasia turned to glance at the boy, a bit surprised upon seeing that he had already left. "..nobody. Just.. myself."

Every time Athanasia decorated a poster from that point on, Lucas would show himself. 

And then eventually, during normal school hours.

It confused a lot of students when all of a sudden Athanasia started talking to air.

So yeah.