Creatober (Day 24) : Threat

Mafia AU but different lol

Yandere Athy and Mafia Boss Lucas
~

Lucas was known as one of the most terrifying mafia bosses out there. He ran the Red Magic gang, which was notorious for always pulling off incredible stunts. So unbelievable that it's like magic.

Athanasia is the mayor's daughter, constantly praised for her high IQ and brilliant looks. She's always smiling, always kind. The embodiment of perfect basically.

So Lucas was surprised when he woke up gagged and tied up in her room. It was covered wall to wall in pictures of himself and his gang.

...weird.

The door creaked open, revealing the girl herself. Athanasia, upon noticing Lucas was awake, smiled.

"Hello. This is a bit of an awkward situation, isn't it?"

Lucas glared. No shit.

Athanasia walked over slowly to the man and gently held his face. "The thing is, I've been quite a bit enamored with you for a while. It was like poison."

Her gaze was somehow cruel and calculating while also warm and loving. It was intimidating, causing Lucas to glare. Wriggling his hands around, Lucas attempted to reach for one of his spare weapons-

"Don't bother. I confiscated all of them."

Well fuck.

Lucas wracked his brain, trying to make sense of his situation. This girl, said to be perfect, kidnapped him because she was obsessed with Lucas. She took all of his weapons- some of which hidden in awkward places- and is currently whispering sweet nothings to him while touching his face.

So his situation wasn't ideal.

"Oh, Lucas.." Shifting his attention to the girl in front of him, Lucas was startled to see that she had gotten a lot closer to him in the short time he had been zoned out. "I'm in love with you. Ironic, isn't it? The so called goody two shoes falling in love with a mafia boss."

Lucas started to sweat. This was getting weird. Athanasia had crawled on top of Lucas, currently sitting on his chest.

Athanasia gasped. "I forgot to take the gag off! You were just listening to me ramble, without being given the chance to reply."

Lifting her fingers, Athanasia quickly removed the gag.

"Bitch." That was the first word out of Lucas's mouth.

Athanasia giggled, unfazed by the insult. "Lucas."

Lucas glared at the girl as she patted his head. "Athanasia."

"You know my name, how sweet."

"Of course I do. Don't know anyone who doesn't."

Smiling, Athanasia held up a knife. When did she get that? How did I not notice??

"Lucas. You will love me.." Athanasia grinned before pressing the knife against Lucas's throat. "Or there will be consequences."