The Proposal (Pt. 1) ♡

Modern, Aged-Up AU!

This is a sequel to "Kiss ♡"

Pt. 1 - Where Athanasia proposes first.

 1 - Where Athanasia proposes first

~

The date was going well.

..until it turned into a marriage proposal.

Athanasia and Lucas were on a walk down the beach, holding buckets full of seashells.

They were having a nice time so far. Splashing eachother with water, earlier having a picnic. It was great.

In Athanasia's pocket was a red ruby ring.

The couple walked a bit more, the sun slowly setting.

Placing down her bucket, Athanasia took a deep breath. Turning around, Lucas tilted his head.

"Athy? Is something wrong?"

"Just wanted to know, what's your last name?"

A moment of silence.

"Athanasia, my last name hasn't changed since we first met."

Dropping down on one knee, Athanasia pulled out the ring. "Maybe it's time to change that?"

A sharp intake of breath. "Athy?"

"Lucas. We have known eachother ever since we were kids. You stayed with me even when I had that dumb crush, and helped me with my family problems. I love you more than anything, and I want to solidify our relationship." Pausing for a dramatic effect, Athanasia held the ring out, right in front of Lucas's eyes. "Lucas, will you marry me?"

Lucas stared for a moment, before bursting out in laughter. Athanasia flinched, fearing the worst.

"Of course I'll marry you." Lucas snorted. "It's just funny.."

Kneeling down as well, Lucas pulled out a beautiful sapphire ring. "We had the same plan."

Athanasia laughed, before placing the ring down and hugging her now fiance. Hugging back, Lucas sighed. "Your dad is gonna kill me."

"It's fine. I'll protect you."

Standing up, the couple interlocked hands before continuing their walk down the bach.