"Wake up!"

Modern, Aged Up AU!

Modern, Aged Up AU!

~

Athanasia and Lucas. They were a married couple that owned a little cafe. Lucas baked all the sweets (Athanasia couldn't be trusted) while Athanasia served.

However, it was always a struggle to get Lucas out of bed in the morning.

Athanasia was always the first out of bed. She'd do her morning routine, brushing her hair and teeth, washing her face, and doing a few stretches.

Lucas, on the other hand..

"Lucas!" Athanasia grunted, trying to pull her husband out of bed. "We gotta go! The shop needs to be opened!"

"Noo.." Lucas mumbled, snuggling deeper into his pillow.

"Hey! Don't do that! Wake up!"

"Mmm.. five more minutes.."

"Lucas! No! We have to open the bakery!"

"Ughhhh.. five more minutessss…"

Athanasia thought for a bit. Smiling, she turned back to Lucas. "Fine, but that means no morning kisses for you-"

"I'M UP!"

Lucas shot out of bed and into the bathroom, returning he looked ready for the day, albeit a bit tired. Giving Athanasia a quick peck, he smiled. "It's a beautiful day, isn't it? Goodmorning."

Turning red, Athanasia covered her face. "Wake up, next time.."

"No promises. Now, you said there's a bakery that needs opening?"

Athanasia couldn't look Lucas in the eye for the rest of the day.

~
P short, sorry :/