Creatober (Day 4) : Secret

~

Lucas and Athanasia, the wonder duo.

One an incredible magician, becoming the official royal wizard at an incredibly young age.

The other a talented scholar and wise ruler, memorizing excerpts of textbooks at such a young age and governing officials when her father was sick.

But here's a secret- it could potentially destroy the empire, so don't tell anyone, okay?

...

They both absolutely despise one of their allies.

Let me explain.

Ever since Princess Athanasia was young, she had known a boy named Ijekiel Alpheus. The heir to the Alpheus Family, an avid scholar, and a popular bachelor among young women.

And, due to knowing Ijekiel, Athanasia has therefore known about Jennette. Jennette is a young, naive, kindhearted girl.

Both Lucas and Athanasia have grown to despise the two.

Lucas dislikes Ijekiel Alpheus due to him being his rival in love.

Athanasia- well, doesn't necessarily hate Jennette. More of a jealousy. Nobody really knows why, but sometimes servants can hear her mumbling about the 'original book', whatever that means.

So the two gather around in a secret grotto Lucas found and angrily rant about the Alpheus family.

If anyone knew, they could use this information against the princess.

So don't tell anyone, okay?