Creatober (Day 5) : Cozy

Modern AU

Modern AU

~

Athanasia giggled. It was fall, and fall means comfort. In her eyes, at least.

On a couch, there were soft blankets and fluffy pillows, along with an arrange of sweets.

Sighing contently, Athanasia sat on the couch, snuggling into a pillow. She wore the comfiest pajamas she could find, along with fuzzy socks. On her head was a little witch hat, in spirit of Halloween.

"Are we ready?"

Glancing over, Athanasia caught sight of her boyfriend. Lucas.

Lucas was wearing an outfit similar to Athanasia, only differences being in size, color, and the hat. Instead of wearing a witch hat, he wore a Santa hat. He was holding two mugs filled with hot cocoa, both topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.

Athanasia snorted. "Really? It's not even Halloween yet."

"Yeah, but Christmas."

Handing Athanasia a mug, Lucas sat down next to Athy. Taking a sip of his hot cocoa, Lucas grabbed the remote controlling the TV and flicked it on.

"Nightmare before Christmas?"

"Mhm."

Starting up the movie, Lucas placed down his mug and grabbed a blanket. Placing it on top of himself, he grabbed Athanasia and pulled her close to his body.

"Movie night is always the best."

Lucas nodded. "It really is."

...

They fell asleep 10 minutes into the movie.

~
Athy : ITS NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET.
Lucas : BUT CHRISTMAS.