𝔱𝔴𝔬

S O P H I A 

𝔐𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔫 and I start to look around. I don't recognize the room I am in, instead I actually start panicking in my mind of where I am. It looks like a boys room, but I don't know any boys besides my older brother. 

And I know what his room looks like. 

I sit up fast and start to feel my head pounding. It had been a minute since I have actually gotten drunk and I must've forgotten my limits. I try to recall as much information from last night as I can but my mind is a blur after I got to the beach.

"Good morning sunshine," I turn my head to see who said that. I notice the tall and toned boy only wearing a towel around his low waist. "Feeling better?" 

"Y-yeah thanks," I stutter catching my breath a little. Rafe walks closer to me and just stares. "Oh, sorry, I can leave if you wanted me-" 

"You are all good," He responds backing up a little. "Sarah is downstairs if you were wondering, Beck never stayed the night," 

"We didn't like- do anything right?" I ask trying to confirm at least one of my many questions. Rafe laughs a little and shakes his head. 

"I'll drive you home whenever you are ready," He replies. His blatant regard to not answer my question makes me freak out a little again. "Relax Soph," 

Rafe walks back into his bathroom and I grab my phone which was somehow connected to a charger. I uncharge it and check all my notifications. Which are not many since I don't really have any friends anymore besides Sarah.

I had a missed call from my mom, but she had left a text telling me to text her when I wake up. I send a quick text to her saying good-morning and that I will be home later. As soon as I send the text, Rafe walks back out of his bathroom, still in the towel. 

He walks over to his dresser and grabs some clothes out.

"I'll go find Sar-" I get cut off by him dropping his towel. He is turned around so all I can see is his toned back and his bare ass. I stay quiet and try not to stare. He slowly puts on a pair of boxers and then turns around to face me. 

"What? Never seen a man's ass before?" He asks sarcastically. I try to hide my embarrassment as well as hide the fact that I cannot keep my eyes off his body. "You can take a picture Soph," 

"Oh please. If I was that impressed I wouldn't make it obvious," I lie. He smirks a little and goes back to his dresser. I watch as he pulls out a pair of shorts and a shirt. "Let me know, when you are done," 

I slide the covers over my head, thankfully they are thin enough where I can see the outline of his silhouette. I am usually not one to be charmed by his type, but Rafe Cameron is one good looking man. 

"All done," He says. I uncover myself and he him laughing a bit. "I'll be right back. Don't move," 

I do as he says for a couple reasons. For one, I do not know my way around his house. And second, I am way too uncomfortable from a hangover to want to move. I scroll through Instagram and all my old friends stories to kill time. It only took him about two minutes to walk back into his room, shutting the door behind him. 

"Here," I slowly take the glass of water and the pill from Rafe's hand. "Just an Advil," He replies noticing my hesitation.

"Thanks," I swallow the pill and drink some water while Rafe watches me instantly. His blue eyes were focussed on mine and his hair was parted in the middle instead of pushed back or too the side like it was the last couple times I saw him. 

He wore a pair of baby blue shorts with a white t-shirt. More casual than I've seen him as well since he usually wears button ups or polos. 

"I'm going out with Beck today, I can drive you home if you want," He suggests. 

"I think me and Sarah are going shopping today. But thank you Rafe, again," I reply. He smiles again and walks towards his door, but stops before opening it. He takes a few moments to stare at me again. "What?" I ask curious. 

"Nothing. Just uh- come here I'll show you where Sarah"s room is," He says ignoring the fact that he was staring at me. I slowly get out of his bed and start walking towards him. He leads me out of his room and down the hall.

He points to a door on the left and I thank him one last time before he leaves. 

R A F E 

I watch as Sophie walks into Sarah's room. The door shuts quickly after that and I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder, making me jump a bit. 

"Be careful son," I turn my head to the side and see my dad. 

"Be careful with what?" 

"Rafe. Just be careful," He repeats again. I roll my eyes at him and start to walk downstairs. I can't even relax in my own house without him having to make a comment on something. Like be careful with what? Showing Sophie where Sarah's room is?

I take no time going back to my room, grabbing a few bags of coke I hid under my pillow, and head out, on the way straight to go pick up Beck. It takes me around five minutes to reach his house but he was already waiting outside for me. 

I drive both of us to the gym to meet up with Topper and Kelce. 

-

"So let me get this straight. His sister," Kelce starts off by pointing to Beck. "Slept with you?" He finishes by pointing to me and I roll my eyes. 

"No man, she slept in my bed. I didn't even touch her," I respond slightly irritated. 

"Yeah sure man. Thats believable. Get a hot girl like that in your bed and you. Rafe Cameron. Doesn't even touch her," Kelce says, clearly trying to be funny. I can see Beck tense up, after all it is his sister. If someone talked ab Wheezie or Sarah like that I'd probably kill them. 

As Kelce continues to talk about Sophie it only makes me more angry. Beck started walking away with Topper, probably because he was uncomfortable. 

"All I am saying is that if I had a bitch like that in my bed. Oh I would do more than just touch her," In one movement, I grab Kelce by his collar and put him up against the wall. 

"You're not saying anything man," I spit in his face. I notice him start getting a little nervous in my grip but he stays quiet. "Don't fucking talk about a girl like that. Especially fucking Sophie," Topper and Beck run over to us and I feel Topper attempt to pull me off Kelce. I push him off me and keep me grip on Kelce. "Got it?"

He nods with the energy he has left and I let go. I start to walk away to calm myself down and I hear his stupid voice one more time. 

"Why do you even care man? You barely know her," Kelce says. I turn around and face the three boys.

"I don't care, but it's Beck's sister. Have some respect,"

I walk out of the gym and straight into the locker rooms. I open my locker and pull out one of the bags of cocaine I brought. I'm well aware it isn't the best coping mechanism but sure as hell works. 

+

hope everyone is enjoying the story, it'll get a lot better. also this takes place at the beginning of season 1 of the show! lmk if you like longer or shorter chapters!