𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

S O P H I A    !!smut again sorry not sorry!!

We quickly finished our shower and he wrapped his lower half in a towel before wrapping me in one as well. The towel hung low on his hips exposing his v-line and all I could think of was the first night I was in his room. 

As I started walking back to my room I could feel my legs starting to hurt. 

"You ok?" Rafe's voice was filled with amusement and I glare back at him. "I can try fucking the pain away. Maybe it'll cancel itself out," 

Once I reached my bed I fell backwards. 

"I hate you," I was unaware of what else to say. He left me at a loss for words. Having him inside me felt so good and I was craving more. He stood in front of the bed and then placed an arm on either side of me holding himself up. 

"I love you Sophie," He whispers at a barely audible tone before kissing me. I could tell he wasn't sure if he wanted to say it yet or not which made me panic. He gets off me and starts walking towards his room. "Come to mine, your clothes are there," 

I get up and follow him into his room. It was almost identical to mine, just had the suitcases we both packed. I open mine and start looking through clothes. 

"Can you just stay naked," Rafe asks.

"No," I reply. I throw a bra and thong on the bed to change into while I figure out the rest of my outfit and Rafe grabs both. 

"You don't need either of those," He replies. I turn to look at him and he was wearing nothing except a pair of shorts. "Please, one more time baby," 

I wanted to have sex again, but I didn't want him to think that, that is all we will do with each other. I know Rafe isn't like that, but I was just worried about the possibility. He pulls me close to him and starts kissing me. I watched him so bad that I was not paying attention to my own thoughts. Rafe grabs the part of my towel that was tucked into the rest. 

"Just fuck me already," I whisper into the kiss. He pulls the towel off me and then lays me on his bed. He hovers on top of me and we start to kiss again. "No foreplay," 

"Eager aren't we," He laughs. He pulls his shorts off and i take his dick into my hand pumping it a few times. "I thought you said no foreplay," He raises an eyebrow at me and i let go. 

"Fine then, Fuck me" I reply. 

"Are you on the pill?" He asks. 

"Do you have a condom?" I reply. He sighs and gets off me looking through his bag. Once he find s a foil wrapper, he rips in open and gets back on the bed while putting it on myself. Rafe keeps me on my back and puts one leg over my shoulder and keeps the other one open. 

His hand wraps around my neck, lightly choking me he leans down to kiss me a few times. 

"Rafe, any day now," I reply getting desperate. 

"You're such a whore," He replies. I bit my lip as I watch him position himself at my entrance. Before I am able to make another comment he shoves his dick in me, giving me no time to adjust to his side. It hurt more than before but also felt ten times better. 

His hold on my throat got tighter and his thrusts became faster. I let a few loud moans out earning a few smirks from him in response. He started to take a few moments to go slower.

"Call me daddy," He says.

"I am not calling you-" I get cut off when his dick hits my g-spot hard. "Fuck!" I scream. 

"What was that?" He asks. I. knew I wasn't getting out of this one. And I didn't really want to. He starts to go slow again and I sigh. 

"Rafe please," 

"hm?" 

"Daddy," 

His thrusts come fast again and I felt myself walking to live in this moment forever. It was pure ecstasy. A few more moans escaped both our mouths until  I came. He continued to ride out our highs and I felt numb the second he pulled out. 

He gets off me and takes the condom off, throwing it away. He puts on a pair of shorts and throws me one of his shirts. 

"I have clothes," I tell him. 

"You look better in mine," He replies. 

I watch as he lays down next to me and once I have the oversized shirt on, he pulls me on top of him. He places a few innocent kisses on my lips and cheeks and then lets me get off. 

"Are you hungry?" He asks. 

"Kind of," I reply. He jumps up and smiles at me. 

"I'll go get food, You should rest," 

"What do you mean rest?" I ask. I get off the bed and stand up. My legs were way worse than they were earlier. "You know what, I think I'm gonna rest," Rafe laughs and walks towards the door. 

"I'll be back Soph, Lo-" He cuts himself off again and I realize what he was about to say. I sigh knowing he was still too scared to say it. I wanted him to full say it so badly. 

"Hey Rafe," He stops walking at the sounds of my voice and his takes a step back in the room. 

"Hm?" 

"I love you,"