𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬

started a new Rafe story if anyones interested it is called "Chasing Storms"

S O P H I A    !!smut warning for this chapter!!

After the events that happened last night, Rafe and I did not spend more time together. He went to his room and spent the time on the phone with who I am assuming is his dad. I tried not to be clingy or annoying, so I let him have his time to himself. 

I spent the rest of the night overthinking about what happened with Sarah and Rafe and Ward and my dad and everything else. Everything was so confusing and I was not in the right head space to really understand anything. 

But I trusted Rafe, so I knew everything would be ok soon. 

"Soph," I fall onto my other side and look at my now opened door. "Good morning my beautiful perfect sexy gorgeous girlfriend," 

"Morning Rafe,"  I laugh. He jumps into my bed and wraps his arms around me, placing a kiss on my neck. 

"That's all I get? Not even a good morning," He laughs, causing me to laugh more. He was such a perfect person. I could literally feel myself falling for him more and more every day, or every second I talked to him. 

"Sorry about last night, I would've joined you in bed, but I passed out after talking with Ward," He explains. "Wish you joined me," 

I kissed Rafe a few more times before both of us got up. We had one week, on an island, alone in a mansion, to do anything we want together. The thought excited me. I walked into the bathroom and look in the mirror before rubbing my eyes and yawning. 

I decided to brush my teeth and then my hair. As I am brushing my hair, I watch Rafe walk in through the mirror. He wraps his arms around me from behind and kiss my neck a few times. 

"Rafe, let me get ready," 

"Take a shower with me," 

"Rafe!" 

"Please, I promise I'll make it worth it," 

"Somehow the shower is better than the plane?" I ask referring to the comment he made about wanting to make my first time 'special'. He spins me around so I am facing him and pushes me against the counter softly. 

"Oh much better," 

I can feel myself get instantly excited. I usually wasn't as easily stimulated by people, but he had a different effect on me. Maybe it was the fact that he was older, taller, or maybe even the fact that he killed someone. As bad as that sounds, for some reason it made him hotter. 

It killed me to know that I found that side of him hot, but he was just so irresistible. The way he was this cold and brooding guy in front of most, but this sweet and sexy boyfriend with me. I loved it. 

Rafe brushes his lips against mine before kissing me. He picks me up and places me back down to where I am sitting on the counter. He positions himself between my legs and keeps his hands on both sides of my face. 

"I have to take a shower, are you going to with me or not?" He whispers. He brushes his lips on mine again and smiles. "Saves water," 

I don't say a word, unsure of what I want in the moment. I know I want him, But I also wanted to see all the possibilities of what could happen next. Rafe backs up and takes his shirt off. He notices as my eyes travelled down and stopped at his v-line. 

My eyes travelled back up, taking in his perfectly toned body. He reached for the waistband on his shorts and slid them off, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.