𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

S O P H I A 

𝔐𝔦𝔡𝔰𝔲𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔬𝔬 eventful after the whole Kelce and Rafe situation. I found Sarah but her and Topper were arguing so I got Scarlett and the two of us got Sarah out of the situation which only made Topper more upset, but I am pretty sure that they did break up.  

After the party, Scarlett and I went home with Sarah and then Kelce and Beck came back with Rafe. Kelce and Beck did not stay too long though, they were both gone by midnight. Sarah somehow convinced me and Scar to cover for her while she sneaks out to go hang out with John B. 

It shouldn't be too difficult considering that her parents are already asleep. 

"She has been gone for an hour. How long does it take for them to fuck?" Scarlett says. I laugh a little at her reaction. 

"I don't know, but if Ward or Rose comes in here, you have to act like Sarah," I remind her. "I'm going to get water,"

I walk out of the room and feel the cool air conditioning hit me as the bedroom door shuts behind me. Sarah's room is always the hottest room in the house for some reason, and when the fan is off it feels like a sauna. 

I quietly make my way downstairs but stop once I hear noise. I try to peak into the kitchen to see if it one of Sarah's parents, or just Wheezie. To my surprise, as I continue to go down I see Rafe. My heart starts beating fast for an unknown reason and he looks at me. 

"It's late, why are you up?" He asks taking a sip of a dark liquid. 

"Just getting water," I shrug. I can smell the alcohol on his breath. "Why are you up?" 

"Can't sleep," He responds with a simple two words and I found myself wishing he said more. Something about Rafe makes me so interested. He's very quiet and myoerterious and for that reason it keeps drawing me in. 

I fill up a glass of water and he stays sitting on the counter, sipping what I am assuming is scotch. I start to drink some of the water and I feel the piercing blue eyes on me again. I turn around the face him in the hopes of maybe starting a conversation. 

"Those shorts are a little short, don't you think?" 

"I didn't know anyone was up," I explain. "Me, Sarah, and Scarlett were about to sleep," 

"Turn around," I look at him and he keeps a straight face. "You saw mine. I get to see yours now," 

"I didn't see yours voluntarily," I reply. Rafe stays in the same position, sitting on the counter, and takes another sip of his drink. 

"Come here," I do as he says and walk closer to him. 

Once I am a few feet in front of him, he gets off the counter, causing the same between us to be maybe one inch. The height difference made me have to look up at him. I feel my breath get uneven as he stays in place, looking down at me. He grabs the drink from next to him and take another sip, except this time he doesn't swallow. 

I watch his every movement, which is not many. His arm moves up to my face and he slightly grabs my chin. I continue to stand still, but this time I feel paralyzed. He has complete control over me and I don't know why. 

He slowly makes me open my mouth by pulling down on my chin and spits the alcoholic beverage into my mouth. 

"Swallow," He says once all the liquid was in my mouth. I hated the taste. I swallowed it just to get it down. Once I do, he starts walking away. 

He takes a few steps back and then looks back at me. I stand still, trying to just recall the series of events that just took place. It was all so random and so fast. and my heart is still beating like crazy. 

R A F E 

I watch Sophie's movements as she stands still. Was she scared? I can almost sense her nervousness as she keeps her eyes glued on me. I turn around for a few seconds before looking back at her again. 

"Can I help you?" I ask while looking her up and down. 

"N-no s-sorry," Sophie starts stuttering and I try to hide my smile. "I'm just going to uh- go to sleep," 

I watch as the almost half naked girl turns around and starts walking towards the steps. I take a moment to admire the parts of her body that are showing. I've never been so intrigued by a girl before. 

"Wait, I'll walk with you," 

She stops walking, allowing me to catch up with her. We both start walking upstairs together and I place my hand on her lower back as she walks in front of me. 

Once we reach the upstairs she turns around and looks at me. It looks as if she is going to say something but she stays quiet. I watch as she looks me up and down. I keep a straight face trying to hide any emotions I may be feeling, but she is making it really hard right now. 

We are both standing in the middle of the hallway staring at each other. 

"Okay," Sophie finally speaks up but doesn't say much. She starts slowly turning around, towards Sarah's room. Without thinking much about my actions, I grab her arm and pull her towards me. 

A little more aggressive than I meant to. Once she is basically pressed up against my body she looks up at me. She didn't seem scared or annoyed at all. If anything she seemed into me. I am not sure exactly how old she is, but I know she is around my sister's age. 

Meaning she is 16 or 17 and I am 19. Which is illegal but then again, who actually cares about that small of an age difference. 

I put my hand on her chin holding up and look her in the eyes. Sophie had long blonde hair that was a mix of straight and wavy. Her eyes were a greenish blue that matched the ocean perfectly. She had freckles on her cheeks and nose, but not too many where it takes away from the rest of her features. Her lips were full and her eyes were big. Her nose was small and slightly upturned. 

I let go of her chin, causing her to drop her head for a moment before looking back at me. 

"Goodnight Sophia," 

With that I walked away. I was never really good with self-control and I have been trying to be better but I knew if I had not let go, I would've done something I could end up regretting later. 

I walk to my room, until I am standing in the doorway and I watch as she walks into Sarah's. Her butt was just barely hanging out of the loose grey shorts she decided to wear. She wore a navy blue tank top, with no bra. The straps were obviously too big for her because the left side kept falling down her shoulder. 

I felt myself wishing I had not let go of her just yet. I knew I was not making the right decision in the moment, but I was no able to stop myself. 

S O P H I A 

I walk towards Sarah's door, thinking of all the things that could have just happened with Rafe. I am. not sure if it was the alcohol from earlier in the night, or him being drunk and high but something was different. 

He was hot. 

And I do not mean hot like the guy you see on vacation and never forget about. I mean hot, like anything he says I would do. 

In an instant I feel myself get pushed up against a wall. The darkness of the house makes it hard to see what is fully happening. A hand wraps itself around my neck and my breath hitches. I close my eyes and feel lips crash onto mine. 

I kiss back and I can feel myself longing for more. Rafe pulls back, but keeps his hand on my neck. His eyes were filled with lust. It didn't seem like there was any sense of any other emotion. His eyes meet mine, and his face starts to soften. 

"Sorry," He says, letting go of my neck. Before I can respond he talks again. "Had to give you something to dream about," 

With that, he walks away. I stand against the wall not wanting to move and watch him walk away. He walks into his room and shuts the door without looking back once. 

"Goodnight Rafe," I whisper to myself.