𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 (𝓇𝑒𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃)

ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴇꜱᴛᴏɴ ᴋᴏᴏᴋꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ Outer Banks Kooks look like Pogues. They've all said it themselves. So why would a Charleston Kook ever chose to move up to Figure 8? The question was not spoken, but was on everyones mind when the Berkley family packed up their bags and moved North. No one really knew the answer, no one except Ward Cameron. 

The Barkley family consisted of four people. Sophia, the youngest child, Beck, the oldest child, and William and Caroline, the children's parents. Sophia was newly seventeen and loved all things Kook. She was blonde, with greenish blue eyes that matched the ocean perfectly. She often wore bright colored clothing and floral prints. Her hair was always done perfectly with her curtain bangs and mid length wavy hair. Her nails always had a light shade of pink painted on them. 

Beck was almost the polar opposite. He enjoyed the Kook life for the main fact that he was able to pay for whatever he wanted. His parents were not too concerned with how much money their kids spent since they had what seemed like an unlimited stream of money. Beck wore dark colors most of the time, his hair was always messy, and he loved parties as much as the next young adult. He was friends with Pogues and kooks back in Charleston and he found he had a lot more fun with the Pogues. He would pay for everything and they would through massive parties. 

William and Caroline were both from wealthy families. They swear it was not an arranged marriage, but ever since babies they were put together. Both families were very close and many believe the marriage between William Berkley and Caroline Limbrey was set up.  Carolina had a sister, Carla, which was known to always be in love with William. No one, not even the Berkley children were aware of what happened to Carla. Caroline refused to talk about her family at all actually.

"Is this my room?" A rather less excited blonde boy said. 

"Is this my room?" Another voice said in a happier tone. Two adults appeared behind the kids who were looking at two different bedrooms. 

"Yes," The older man smiled. "And yes," William put his hand on each of his children's shoulders and smiled while admiring the two bedrooms in front of him. "Make yourselves at home, we have a dinner to get to in an hour," 

-

ok i'm re writing this i'm sorry i feel like my writing on the first eleven chapters was really bad so PLEASE LMK IF U LIKE THE REWRITTEN VERSION AS I CONTINUE