𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

fluff chapter im sorry good ones coming soon

S O P H I A 

ℑ 𝔧𝔲𝔪𝔭𝔢𝔡 𝔬𝔣𝔣 ℜ𝔞𝔣𝔢 and immediately ran to my doorway, adjusting my clothes. I close the door slightly so no one was able to see inside and I smile at the boy in front of me. 

"I just saw all of that, don't act innocent now," Toppers voice was as if he were about to laugh. 

"I don't know what you are talking about," I shrug. 

"Who is it?" He asks becoming more interested. 

His question brought a genuine smile to my face. As long as he doesn't know it was Rafe, everything is fine. 

"Random hook up. Met him at the beach, don't tell Beck," I beg, lying right to his face. Topper doesn't say another word. He tries to peak his head through the crack of my room and I push him away. "Now leave me alone," 

I run back into my room and slam the door shut, making sure to lock it. I look at Rafe who was now sitting up, holding in laughs. I grab the first thing I see, which happened to be another pillow, and throw it at him. 

"I'm offended if you think I am just a random hook-up," He says. "I'm Rafe mother-fucking Cameron,"

"Ok Rafe mother fucking Cameron, you want us both to end up dead? Get out," I laugh a little and he stays still. "Rafe!" I whisper scream. 

"Fine," He puts his arms up as if he were surrendering and I roll my eyes. He gets up and stretches and gets himself ready to leave. "But I'll be right back princess," 

Rafe leaves using my window while giving me his signature smirk. Once he is fully gone, I close and lock my window. Thoughts run through my head about what just happened and I feel myself smile. Rafe was actually my boyfriend. 

Without realizing what I am doing, I start to jump up and down and smile to myself. 

Rafe Cameron is my boyfriend. Like for real. I was ecstatic. Although I know he needs a lot of physiological help, he was hands down the hottest guy I have ever liked. He was super protective and sweet and he did anything and everything to make me feel special. 

Most of the time at least. 

Once I am able to control my emotions I run into my bathroom to get ready for the day. I put on light makeup and then head back into my room for clothes. I hear voices coming from downstairs and I check to make sure my door was shut and locked. 

I change into a baby pink bikini with a pair of denim shorts on top with a cropped, deep v-tank. I keep my hair down and brush it out a little before heading downstairs. I notice Topper, Beck, Kelce, and Rafe all standing in the kitchen with a beer in hand.

"There you are. Rafe said you told him to pick you up like thirty minutes ago," Beck looks at me and I look over at Topper who hides his laugh. 

"I was uh- busy,"  I reply unaware of why Rafe would feel the need to share information with my brother. 

"Wheezie's been waiting for you. Next time, she can pick you up herself," Rafe responds rolling his eyes. I can see him smirk a little once the boys stop looking at him. I wanted to scream at him. "Let's go," 

I follow Rafe outside and to his car. 

"Did you have to make it that awkward," I say once we are in the car. 

"Sorry babe, couldn't tell them the truth," He shrugs. "Your orders," 

I slap his arm as he begins to drive towards his house. I relax and take in the time I have with him. His car had a black leather interior. It was surprisingly clean for a guy. He took one hand off the steering wheel and placed it on my leg as we drove in silence. 

"You just passed your house," I say looking out the window. 

"Really? I had no idea?" Rafe responds laughing a little. "Just enjoy the ride," 

We sat in silence for a little longer until I notice the two of us pull into an off road beach. Rafe parked the car and unlocked the doors. He jumped out and ran over to my side before I could open my own door. 

He grabs my hands, helping me out of his car and I look around. There wasn't another person or even another car for as far as I could see. 

"I don't know how I feel about being in the middle of no where with the Rafe Cameron," I joke. Rafe grabs my jaw lightly and pulls me close to him. 

"You sure about that?" He asks. He licks his lips and looks down at me. 

"Yeah," I reply trying to hide my smile. 

"Yeah?" He asks. 

I feel my breath hitch as he bends down enough to place his lips on mine. I loved the feeling on kissing Rafe. I have kissed other guys in the past but not a single one even compares. 

"I actually just wanted to talk to you, and felt this was uh- a safe spot," He replies pulling away. 

"Talk to me about what?" I ask. 

He takes a seat in the sand, dancing the water and I take a seat next to him. He looks down for a few moments before looking back at the water and then at me. 

"I uh- I never really talked to you about anything. My dad and I are going to the Bahama's tomorrow for uh- business," Rafe starts talking and I immediately realize that he was hiding something. "Uh- so your parents are down there now actually. They were helping with something- so-"

"Are you trying to ask me if I want to go with you and Ward?" I ask cutting him off. The stuttering and obvious lies were beginning to get annoying. He nods his head and I smile at him. "Sure," 

"Ok cool. I uh- I'm sorry about everything Sophie. I know I'm not okay, but even in the short time I've known you, you make me better," Rafe grabs my hand and holds it in his. "Thank you,"