𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

S O P H I A 

Rafe and I sat in silence for a little. He opened the curtain once he realized I was slightly annoyed at him for making me want something more, just to stop. I understood him wanting to make it special and all, but in all honestly, I had become close so many times that I don't care for something special. 

"Sophie," He whines while I look out the window. "Talk to me, I am so bored,"

"What?" I ask finally looking over at him. His lips instantly turn into a smile and I try to keep my glare. "Stop smiling, I'm mad at you," 

"Let's play a game," He says. "Like never have I ever or something. Let's get to know each other, better," 

I agree to play the stupid game with the stupid blonde and he jumps in his seat like a little kid before moving his position to face me. I turn to face him as well. Rafe's hands move over to the curtain to close it when a women's hand stops him. 

The flight attendant from earlier. 

"Refreshments?" She asks. I roll my eyes and turn to face the window as Rafe looks her up and down. "Water, soda, alc-" He instantly cuts her off. 

"Champagne," He replies. 

"Can I see an ID," She says. I look back over at the two of them and glare at Rafe. He doesn't seem to notice at first. Rafe pulls out a hundred dollar bill and hands it to the women. "One glass," She says sternly while taking his bribe.He finally notices me and looks over. 

"Make that two, or just leave the bottle," 

Rafe hands the lady another hundred and smirks. I watch her red lips curl into a smile and I roll my eyes again. She gladly takes the money from Rafe and walks away. Once she is gone, I reach over him and pull the curtain shut. 

"Soph, are you okay?" He asks looking over at me. I could tell he was sarcastic, but it was not fully readable. 

"Don't Soph are you okay me," I reply. Rafe puts my hands in his and pulls me to face him again. "Stop! That's the second time you've eyed her," 

"Sophie," He whines. "I was not eyeing her, I was simply trying to make the next two hours more interesting," 

"How? By fucking her?" I scoff. Rafe rolls his eyes and pulls me towards him. His hand lightly grabs my neck and he places a kiss on my lips. I try to pull away, but he continues kissing me until I finally kiss him back.

"Someone is beyond jealous," He whispers into the kiss. 

"You've been barely giving me attention this whole time! And then this girl with massive tits walks by and you act like I don't even exist!" I argue. Rafe sighs and looks at me. His eyes soften. 

Before he is given the chance to respond, someone taps on the curtain making it  slowly open. Rafe helps the person out and opens it fully. There stands the obnoxious flight attendant. She held two small champagne glasses as well as a bottle in her other hand. 

She had a smile on her face, but was staring directly at Rafe. He grabbed both glasses from her hand and placed them on the small table. 

"Here, let me pour the first glass," I look over at the girls name tag. Candy. Her name was fucking Candy. I tried my hardest not to react. She popped open the bottle and slowly bent down to fill the glasses. Her tits were pretty much in Rafe's face at this point. 

"Can you get the fuck up?" Candy shoots her head back and stands up at the sound of his voice. "Like seriously how fucking desperate are you? Just give me the damn bottle and leave," Rafe usually never acted out in public areas, or at least intentionally. The girl, probably embarrassed, left the bottle on the table and practically ran away. 

"Was that better baby?" He asks me while smiling. I laugh a little at how his domineer changed. He closes the curtain again and slowly started pouring us each a glass. "Had to put that slut in her place," 

"Language!" I say trying to not tear down the other girl. 

"Her name was Candy. Don't tell me what to say," He replies. 

The rest of the plane ride went by quick. I had a few too many glasses of champagne, Rafe had the amount amount but he was larger than me, so it affected him a lot less. The hour went by pretty quickly and we were off the plane in no time. 

The first thing we had to do was get our bags and then head straight to the Cameron mansion. With me not being able to fully walk straight, it was not super helpful. I felt bad but also had fun forcing Rafe to have to have his arm around me and tell me what to do for a little. 

It took another thirty minutes to get all of our things and find an Uber to the house. It took another twenty minutes to actually get to the home. Nassau was a beautiful place though, so the drive was fun. 

I sat next to Rafe, leaning on him while he had an arm around me. I stare out the window while we drove through the towns streets and the water. There was so much life and happiness in this area, regardless of how much money anyone had. 

"You guys finally made it!" I hear two voices say once we reach the house. I was a little more sober now, so it was not noticeable that I drank. I see Ward and my father standing next to each other by the front door. Rafe grabs my bags and his and we all walk inside the manor. 

"Hey dad! Hey mom!" I say pulling my parents into an embrace. 

"Hey sweetie, we are so glad you came," My mom smiles. She gives Rafe a look and then smiles again. "She would not have come if it weren't for you. You are a great big brother figure, next to Beck of course," 

My mom starts laughing and I can feel myself wanting to throw up. 

"I'm glad I can play that role in your daughters life Mrs. Berkley," Rafe smiles. "If you guys don't mind I'm going to take our stuff upstairs, and maybe show Soph around? We are both really tired," He continues. 

"Of course, we have some work to do anyways, so you two will pretty much have the house alone the next few days," My dad exclaims. 

"Alright, sounds good Mr. Berkley. I'll see you guys later?" My parents both nod at Rafe and give him a quick hug. Ward pulls him into a hug but whispers something in his ear which makes Rafe tense up. I try to ignore it while my parents give me another hug. 

Before going upstairs, the two of us wait for our parents to fully leave the house.