𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

R A F E 

ℑ 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔖𝔬𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔢 was still upset with me, but I didn't have an option anymore. She told Barry the truth and now we kind of have to listen to him. He didn't exactly say where we were going, but I figured it was to get some kinda of revenge on the Pogues. 

I don't want to hurt Sarah anymore than I already have, but she did apparently steal twenty five thousand from Barry, with the rest of the Pogues. So I can't blame him for wanting revenge. As for me, JJ and Pope and Kiara think they have some kind of power. 

I kinda just want to put them in their place. 

"Soph, can you please say something," I beg rolling. my eyes. She refused to sit up front with me, so I had to look through the car mirror to see her. Barry was sitting passenger and was giving me directions. 

"C'mon Princess. You're gonna make him cry," Barry says looking back at her. I ignore the two of them and focus on the road. 

"If Rafe wants me to talk to him, then Rafe has to be honest with me," Sophie replies as if I wasn't able to hear. 

"Yeah well Rafe thinks Sophie should suck it up because Rafe is just trying to protect Sophie," I reply in the same tone as her. 

"Well Sophie thinks Rafe should've dealt with his daddy issues in a healthier way," Sophie spits back. 

I'd probably would have killed her in that moment if it was anyone else. She knew exactly how to get under my skin but when she made the comment it didn't effect me in the same way it would've if another person said it. 

"Well Barry thinks talking in third person is weird as fuck. And Barry thinks we are here, pull over," 

I pull over to the left and park the car. Barry jumps out of the car and I look back at Sophie. She looks the opposite direction. I get out of the car and open her door. 

"Soph, Please stay in the car. I just don't wanna get you involved," I tell her. 

"I wanna come," She insists. "Whether you say yes or no I am going to, so you might as well let me," 

I close her door and start walking towards the small building next to us. Not much later I feel little hands grab my arm. I stop walking and turn around to face her. 

"If you get hurt, it isn't my fault," 

Sophie smiles at me and then continues walking next to me. Once me, Sophie, and Barry get inside, we are faced with JJ, Kiara, and Pope. Barry starts taunting them and bringing up his money. A part of me was relieved Sarah wasn't here. 

I stand back and listen as Barry and JJ start yelling at each other. I kept Sophie behind me but she kept walking forward to be next to me. As soon as JJ took a swing at Barry I stepped in. 

It was a blur of hitting, yelling, and over all fighting. It was mainly JJ and Barry and me and Pope. I jumped Pope not too long ago while golfing so it wasn't too hard to do it again. 

S O P H I A 

I watched as the four boys started getting violent. I stay back a little not wanting to get involved, and I watch Kiara start yelling at Rafe. He dropped his hight with Pope and grabbed her throat. I wasn't the biggest fan of the Pogues, but Kiara was a nice girl.

"Rafe stop!" I yelled. He looked back at me, but didn't drop Kiara. I watch Pope run over to them and push Rafe to the ground. 

"Listen to your girlfriend man," Pope spits. 

"If Kiara wants to talk like that, she's gotta be able to take it Pope," Rafe replies. In a way he wasn't wrong. If she continued to yell and fight back then she can't get upset for Rafe or any other guy fighting her. Although it was unfair due to the difference in strength. 

Barry and JJ stopped fighting and Barry left. Inside the place was me, Rafe, Kiara, JJ, and Pope. Pope, Rafe, and Kiara all started yelling at each other on what is fair and how they should handle things. 

I look over at JJ and he motioned me to follow him. I wasn't sure what the best idea was to do, but I followed him outside. 

"Come on Sophie. You know John B is innocent. I know you do, and I also know you care about Sarah. What's your deal?" He asks trying to reason with me. 

"I only know what I've heard. And I have only heard that it was John B's fault. Maybe you should stop trying to protect him so we can all move on with our lives," I lie. I could tell JJ didn't believe a word I said. 

"You think Sarah would lie about her brother?" He asks me. I shrug. 

"She's in love with John B. Plus her and Rafe never had a good relationship. I'm sorry JJ I really don't have anymore information than the next person. My brother has forced me to stay home, the only reason I am with Rafe right now is because Beck is making him watch over me," 

I continue to lie to cover for Rafe. I know they were all aware he was guilty, but as soon as I admitted I knew, I become crucial to the courts. JJ started to believe my lies about not knowing anything and he sighs. 

"Really sucks you're a kook," He sighs. "You're really hot," JJ changes the conversation and my eyes go wide for a second. 

"Are you hitting on me JJ?" I ask. We both laugh a little and I hear Rafe's voice in the near distance. 

"Sophie. Let's go," He says. He starts walking close and I feel JJ put his lips up to my ear. 

"I could make you feel way better than he could,"