𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

S O P H I A

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔢𝔴 𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰 have been quite possibly the most boring time of my life. Topper reported JJ's gun to his parents which put all of us on lockdown in our own homes. I was not allowed to go out unless I was with my parents, I was only allowed to have Sarah over. 

Sarah had John B living at her house though so she didn't come by. Rafe came by a few times but just to go out with Beck. Since they are technically adults, our parents were easier on them.

My room has become more boring and dull than ever. I bed was becoming uncomfortable and my clothes started to look bland. I sighed to myself as I look around for something else to do besides watch another movie. 

The sun was going down so I decided I should finally put my blinds down and turn my lights on. I was never a fan of those colorful LED lights the majority of teenagers had, so I stuck to the regular fairy lights on one wall. I turned those on and walked towards my window. 

That is when I heard it. At first it startled me but then I notice it was just a knock. I rush to my window and unlock it. 

"What are you doing here?" I whisper scream as the window opens up. 

"I had to talk to you," 

Rafe walks into my room through the window and helps close and lock it back. I notice his whole body is soaked from the rain. 

"I'll get you a towel. Stay here," I tell him. He nods and I go into my bathroom, looking for a clean towel. I grab one of the folded ones on my counter and then walk back to him. He keeps his head down and does not move so I wrap the towel around him. 

He grabs the corners on the towel to keep it on him as I let go. He was sitting on a chair of mine that was next to my bed, so I sat on the edge of my bed and faced him. 

"What's wrong?" I ask trying to be sympathetic. 

"My uh- my dad kicked me out. He went over to my dealers house to pay him off, then beat the shit out of him, then he uh- kicked me out," He explains shaking his head a little. "It is because of that John B kid too. He has shown so much interest in him and Sarah and he doesn't even treat me like I'm his kid," 

I watch as he starts shaking his head and keeping it down so I can't fully read his emotions. 

"Rafe I-" He cuts me off before i can barely get a word out. 

"D-don't say anything. Please, I r-really don't want a response right now," He says stuttering on some words. I stay silent not really knowing what to do. 

"Do you uh- want to change so you aren't so wet?" I ask. "I probably have some of Beck's clothes in here," 

Rafe looks up at me and doesn't say a word. I get off my bed and start looking through my drawers for anything that belongs to Beck or my dad. I find a plain black shirt and a pair of shorts after a few minutes of looking. I walk back over to Rafe and hand hi the folded clothes. 

Without speaking, he takes the clothes from me. I sit back on my bed and wait to see his next move. He stands up and starts by taking his towel off and folding it. He then takes his shirt off which makes me stare for a little. 

There no was no doubt that he wasn't the most toned and attractive man I have ever seen. But this wasn't the time. He took his shorts off next and folded both items of wet clothing before changing into the dry ones. I grab the wet clothing and take it into my bathroom to hang it up. 

"Thank you," He mumbles as I walk back into my room. 

"Do you-" Just like the first time I tried to speak, Rafe cuts me off. 

"Can I sleep here?" I think for a moment of what would happen if I got caught. But then I think about how I would even get caught. My parents do not come into my room in the morning, until I come downstairs. They both also work in the mornin so I do not think they will be home. 

"Yeah, of course," I reply. He smiles a little and sits next to me on my bed. 

"Do you ever think about me?" He asks while looking me up and down. I was wearing a baby pink tank top along with a pair of white knit shorts. He stared at my body for a few moments, distracting me from answering his question. 

"In what way?" I ask. He starts leaning closer towards me and he puts his mouth right next to my ear. 

"When you touch yourself," 

His whisper sent chills down my spine and I felt like I was dreaming. There is no way that Rafe Cameron just came into my room in the middle of the night almost crying, and just asked me that. 

"It's ok. I know you do," He says leaning away from my ear. "You probably think about the other night. And what would've happened if I just," Rafe stops himself from talking and puts his hand on my bare thigh. He moves it up until He reaches my underwear. 

"Rafe I-" He cuts me off again but putting his hand over my mouth.

"Please just stop fucking talking," He says slightly aggressively. I stay quiet again and he moves his hand from my leg. The two of us sit on my bed in silence and he stares at me. "What? Say it. What," He says. 

"Nothing I just uh. Want to make sure you are okay," I reply. He sighs and lays back. 

"I'm okay Sophie. I'm as ok as I can be," He says while rubbing his eyes. "Just uh, needed to talk to someone. And something about you keeps pulling me in," I lay back as well and flip to my side so I can face him. 

"What do you mean?" I ask pretending to be clueless. 

"I mean every time I am near you I just want to be close to you. Touching you, protecting you. I just want- need you to listen to me and to be m-" He starts talking and then trails off towards the last few words. "I want to know that I will always have you,"

"I'll always be here for you," I assure him. He rolls his eyes and then flips from his back to his side to face me. Rafe place his hand on my cheek and gently brushes his fingers along my jaw. 

"You have an effect on me that no one else ever has," 

I slowly feel myself begin to lean in, while he does the same until our lips meet in the middle and we kiss. He pulls me closer to himself and the kiss gets more passionate. He doesn't take any time to lay on his back and pull me on top of him. His head rests on my headboard while I straddle him. 

The kiss lasts a few more moments before he lets go. He stares at me and I can't make out the feeling coming from his eyes. He gently takes me off him and lays me down on my back. Without taking much time he hovers on top of me and grabs my neck. 

"You're ok with this?" He whispers. I smile at the concern I hear in his voice and slowly nod. "Good," 

With that, he starts making out with me again but a lot more aggressive this time. I can start to feel myself wanting him more and more with each second. His tongue explores my mouth a little  and he sits up. I watch as he removes his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned body once again. 

He puts his hand back on my throat and uses his other to open my mouth. He leans back down making our faces almost touch again, but instead of kissing me, he spits in my mouth. 

I usually would never consider that being something I would be into, but for some reason with Rafe, it was hot. And it made me want him a lot more. 

He kisses me one last time and then lets go of me. He gets off my bed and rubs his eyes for a second. Before he lays back down, he opens the blankets we were laying on and I get under the covers. He follows after me and swings an arm around my body. 

"Goodnight Sophie," I hear him whisper while he places a few kisses on my neck. 

"Goodnight Rafe,"