𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

S O P H I A 

𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔨𝔢 𝔲𝔭, There was no sight of Rafe. I felt myself mini panicking. Beck said he wasn't coming home until sometime today so i really doubt he would be home this early. I check my phone for any texts or calls or something alerting me where Rafe went. 

I know it isn't right to try to keep him out of trouble after what he did, but I was not about to let him sit in a jail cell. Rafe wasn't mentally stable and right now more than ever was in a bad emotional state. That is the last thing he needs. 

I get out of bed and both of my windows were locked. The door for my bedroom was shut and so was my bathroom and closet door. 

I feel myself sigh as I walk towards my bathroom. Once the door is swung open I feel myself numb into a wet, and unclothed man. 

"Shit sorry," 

I looked up at him for clarity, although I was already sure who he was and just smiled for a minute. 

"It was my fault," I reply. 

"I know," Rafe smirks. "You always have to find a way to see me naked," 

I roll my eyes and decide not to respond. I shut the bathroom door, making sure to lock it to prevent him rom trying anything. My feelings towards Rafe have been so confusing lately and I really don't know what I should do. 

I step into my shower and let the hot water fall onto my body, keeping me warm. 

Rafe killed someone. And not just that, it was a cop. Then he let his dad blame John B for it. It didn't speak well for his character, but I also wouldn't expect anything less from Ward. My parents have been in the Bahamas, so I doubt they know what is happening. Ward Cameron did say something about going to the Bahamas soon though, so he might explain everything to them.

I quickly finish my shower and grab a towel making sure to tightly wrap it around my body before leaving the bathroom. 

"Hey Soph can you-" As the door opens I hear Rafe start talking then quickly stop. His eyes meet mine and he walks closer towards me. "-You look good," 

"Can I what?" I roll my eyes at him. His eyes start wondering up and down my body before reaching my eyes again. 

"Call your brother, tell him you'll be with me today," He says smiling. "We have stuff to do," I stop myself from asking any questions. I figured it would be best if I didn't know what we were doing. I grab my phone off my dresser and send a quick text from Beck letting him know I'll be with Rafe, and I am safe. 

"You can drop the towel if you want, I don't mind," Rafe says while watching me look for clothes. 

"No," I reply. "I'm okay," 

I grab a pair of denim shorts and a cropped tank and then walk into my bathroom to change. I didn't care to change in front of Rafe or not, but for one I am completely naked, and two, I wasn't going to him the satisfaction. 

I took a few minutes to change. I decided to just let my hair air dry since I was in a hurry to find out what Rafe had planned. I wasn't sure which version of him I would be with Today but I am hoping he isn't too on edge or anything. 

I walk out of my bathroom and wait in the doorway for Rafe to notice me. 

"Yeah. Dad I got it, mhm, I know. Alright, bye," He places his phone in his pocket and looks over at me. "That was Ward," He explains. 

"I got that by you saying Dad," I reply trying to lighten the mood. 

"Let's go," 

Rafe grabs my hand and starts walking through my house until we reach the front door. I follow behind him closely before he lets go of my wrist to allow me to slip my shoes on. I put on a pair of white slip on shoes and Rafe slips his on as well. He took no time to grab my wrist again and pull me into his car. 

He wasn't pulling me aggressively or anything, but I could tell something was wrong. Or he still thinks he can't trust me. He opened the door for me and then closed it before walking over to the drivers side. 

He starts driving and keeps his eyes glued on the road. I start to look around to see where we are going ad if I recognize any of the streets. I didn't. All I was aware of is that we were driving south. 

"Where are we going?" I ask. 

"Just need to get something," He replies. I roll my eyes at his gauge response and he looks at me. His glare felt strong and his eyes were no where near the road. "Do you trust me?" 

"Yes Rafe. Of course I trust you I just want-" He cuts me off before I can ask him again. 

"Then shut the fuck up," 

He focuses back on the road and I let it go. If I do fully trust him I shouldn't worry about where we are going. Although as we started to pull closer to the cut I started wondering what he would need. Is he trying to find Sarah? Or talk to John B?

After a few more moments he pulls up into an off road driveway. There was a small trailer house sitting on the lot. It was white and blue. Rafe looks over at me once he parks and sighs. 

"I'll be right back. Stay in the car, doors locked. I don't need shit happening to you," 

I figured it was better to not argue with Rafe right now so I let him on in the house and I stayed in the car. 

R A F E 

"Country Club!" I walked into the small house and heard a voice say in a greeting tone. "What you need?"

"Coke," I reply. 

"All out. Everyone has been stocking up for the storm," I send a look to Barry and he shrugs. "Sorry," 

I feel myself losing control and I start to look through all his drawers and cabinets. Barry starts yelling at me but it doesn't phase my actions. My mind and my actions were two seperate entities. They didn't work together. If anything, they were polar opposites. 

"Rafe. Listen, you see that girl in the car," Barry please a hand on my shoulder and points out his window. "You think this is the kind of guy she wants?" 

"Good thing she isn't my girlfriend," I reply. I can feel Barry getting more and more mad at me. He was more concerned than my father has been. 

I sit down on his couch and he sits across from me. Barry wasn't my friend, all he was, was a drug dealer to me. For the past few years at least. Once my dad kicked me out, I felt myself become friends with him. 

I would never admit it to anyone, but he was kind of my only actual friend. He cared more than anyone else. Except Sophia, although she didn't really have the aggression to get mad at me. 

"Come on Country Club, let's go," 

I zoned out for most of Barry's pep talk but I got snapped out of my thoughts with his last sentence. The two of us walk out h=of his house and I look at Sophie in the car. She sat with her arms crossed glaring at me. 

She unlocks the car and then lets herself out. She runs over to me and starts hitting my chest. I let her continue for a few seconds before grabbing both of her wrists. 

"Calm down Soph. What did I do?" I ask. She pulls her arms around from my grip and crosses them again. 

"You fucking brought me here. To buy drugs. You have so much more to worry about right now, and you felt the need to come all the way here, bring me, and then get cocaine," She says getting annoyed. 

Barry laughs a little and looks at me. 

"She's got a point. If you fucked up as much as you keep saying you did. Drugs ain't the answer," He shrugs. 

"You told him you killed Peterkin?" Sophie almost screams. I quickly grab her and cover her mouth with my hand. It was already too late. Barry heard. His eyes go wide and he raises his eyebrows. 

"It was you?" He asks. I could lie right now but it wouldn't help. "I own you now Country Club," he smirks. I let go of Sophie and she gives me a sorry look.

"I'm sorry. I thought you told him. Please don't be mad at me. Barry, I'll do anything, please don't say anything to anyone," I watch as Sophie starts panicking and tried to start making a deal with Barry. She gets more and more worried as he doesn't respond. 

"I got one thing. And I think it is something we all will benefit from,"