𝔰𝔦𝔵

S O P H I A 

𝔖𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔥 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔪𝔢 we were going to go on a boat just us today, but of course that is not what she meant. I was picked up by her and John B and his friends and then we went down to the cut, where Pope's house was, and we got on the boat that was docked. Kiara and JJ started smoking almost immediately after we got on the water, and me and Sarah brought the alc. The main goal of them wanting to go on the water was to talk about some treasure they found. 

"Wait, so how do we get it out of the Well?" Kiara asks. 

"We already got a few pieces, we just have to go back during day time and get all of it," John B replies. Everyone starts inputting their opinions and I stay out of it, not wanting to ask any questions. 

"Uh guys, that doesn't look too good," I look over at JJ who made the comment and look at what he is pointing at. 

"Oh shit," I hear John B say under his breath. He starts slowing down the boat and I see the other boat approaching us. One we are next to each other, both boats stop. "Boys," John B says trying to be friendly 

"What are you guys doing with them?" I hear Beck say from the other boat. Sarah rolls her eyes and looks at the four boys. 

"John B is my boyfriend," She says. Topper laughs a little before responding. John B then gets involved and the two boys start yelling at each other over what seems to be a lot more than just Sarah. 

I look over at my brother, Rafe, and Kelce and they all give me and Sarah a look. I make eye contact with Rafe and he looks at me as if he was a parent and I just disappointed him. Everyone on the two boats start yelling and fighting with each other except for me and Rafe. I wasn't sure who I should defend. 

"You're a slut Sarah," 

As soon as those words left Topper's mouth I started yelling at him with the others. There was now ten teenagers all on one boat fighting and screaming at each other. I notice JJ go quiet for a second and get back on the pogue's boat. I decide to ignore it and continue defending my best friend to Topper and his friends. 

"Get the fuck away from us!" I hear a voice scream right before two gun shots are fired up in the air. My eyes go wide and I look at JJ along with everyone else. He walks back onto the boat that everyone else migrated to with his hand on his gun. 

I watch him walk over to Topper and point it right at his head. Before I am able to go over to them and try to stop what I fear may happen, I feel someone pull me towards them. 

"JJ Stop!" Sarah screamed but as she was screaming, Beck pulled her towards him. 

"JJ. Put. The. Gun. Down," I look over at Kiara who is slowly walking over to JJ and Topper. I try to get out of Rafe's hold, but his grip on me was too strong. A few more words were exchanged by JJ and Topper before he finally drops the gun and walks back onto his boat. 

"Let's go," He says firmly to his friends. Rafe's arms were still wrapped around me and Beck's around Sarah. John B, Pope, and Kiara get back on their boat and speed away without looking back at me or Sarah. 

I don't blame them for not looking back for me, but for John B to leave Sarah I was kind of shocked. Once we lose sight on their boat, Beck lets go of Sarah. I watch her as she goes to the edge and sits down. 

I try to move Rafe's arm and he keeps it around me for another few seconds. Right before I am able to walk over to Sarah, Topper and my brother beats me too it. 

"What the fuck were you thinking Sophia," I turn around and look at Rafe. 

"What?" I ask confused. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Hanging around Pogues and shit. You think that shits ok?" He says again in a low voice. 

"Why do you care?" I spit. I see him clench his jaw and I my breathing gets a little heavy. "I did it for Sarah," 

"Yeah well you better hope I never see you around them again. They're dangerous," 

"Rafe, I didn't know he had a gun okay! Just drop it, we barely even know each other!" I reply starting to get annoyed. Rafe grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. He pulls me against his body and looks down at me. 

"Watch it," He whispers. My breath gets uneven once again. He licks his lips while still looking at me. "You're lucky there are people around," He says before slightly pushing me away so he can walk back over to his friends. 

I stand still for a second before sitting down. I watch the water move as we go through it. Today specifically the water was a lot more blue. I turn my head from the water onto Kelce and Rafe. Topper and Beck were both talking to and comforting Sarah. Topper is hopefully also apologizing, but I am not close enough to hear anything. 

Kelce notices me looking at them and both boys walk over to me. 

"That Bikini suits you well Soph," Kelce says smiling at me. 

"Thanks Kelce," I reply smiling back at him. Rafe's face goes from smiling to angry again. He gives Kelce a look, causing him to take a few steps back. 

"My bad man. Didn't know you two were married," He rolls his eyes. I respond with an awkward smile trying to calm the tension and I see rafe roll his eyes back and clench his jaw. 

"Shut the fuck Kelce," He says softly. 

"Just let Soph speak for herself Rafe," Kelce starts arguing back. This will not end well if it continue. I decide to stand up and put an arm on both of the guys. 

"How about you both shut the fuck up," I say giving the two boys a smile. I start walking closer to Sarah and I feel one of the boys following behind me. "What do you want Rafe?" I ask turning around to face him. 

R A F E 

"What do you want Rafe?" Sophie asks right before turning around to face me. You. I roll my eyes and her and sit in captains seat now that we are in the middle of the boat. 

"Sit with me," I pout, tapping on my leg for her to come sit. 

"You wish," She replies. 

"I do wish Sophie. Have a seat," I say again. She stands in front of me but does not sit. "You like being controlled don't you?" 

I watch as her face changes from a smile to more of a nervous look. My lips curve into a smirk and she stands still. I lightly grab her arm and sit her on my lap. Sophie faces me and looks me in the eyes. 

"You like being in control don't you?" She asks, mocking my question to her. The boat was on autopilot so thankfully I did not have to focus on getting us home. 

I decide to ignore her question and she looks around until she looks at the water. I watch her face as she smiles at the small waves the boat has caused. She was so mesmerized by her surroundings. 

Sophie's blonde hair was flowing through the wind and getting in her face at times. She wore a pair of mid ride denim shorts and a baby pink bikini top that perfectly highlighted her boobs. She wore a few bracelets and rings but not too many, along with a necklace that had a crooked S in gold. God I wish that was an R