𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

S O P H I A 

I wasn't exactly sure what the reason for Rafe and Ward hacking to go to the Bahama's was, or why my parents were still there. The only thing I was told was it had to do with business. I tried to stay out of my family's work because there always seemed to be something weird going on that I wanted nothing to do with. 

After spending the day with Rafe, I felt like I should go. He convinced me and it was more than just the idea of flying on a private jet alone since Ward wanted to fly the plane, and sharing a room on a luxurious island. 

I still wasn't sure how I felt about everything relating to Rafe's uncontrollable actions, but I also realized that if we are going to date, then we will eventually talk about that. 

I got home around ten last night and Rafe went back to his house. It was the first time things with him have felt normal. Obviously we can't tell people about us just yet, but it was the first time where I didn't feel like I was lying or sneaking out. 

"Sophie can we talk?" 

As I finish packing I hear a voice from behind my door. I push the door open and watch Topper and Beck both walk into my room. They walk slowly in and then shut the door behind them. 

"So you are going with Ward and Rafe?" Beck asks. I slowly nod uncertain of what is going on. 

"Just uh- be safe. It's a forge in country, I know your parents are there but like-" Topper stops for.a minute while him and Beck exchange looks. "Be safe Sophie," 

I feel myself getting pulled into a hug by the two boys in front of me and, confused, I hug back. I felt the inside of my pocket buzz which leads me to let go. I grab my phone and look at who is calling me, Rafe. 

"Hey, I'll be there in like two minutes," His voice sounded calm. 

"Ok, I'm ready," I reply. He says bye and we hang up. "Rafe's going to pick me up in a minute, can you guys help me bring my bags downstairs?" I ask. Topper nods and heads for the suitcase while Beck grabs my smaller bag. 

The two boys follow me downstairs while we wait for Rafe. I slip on a pair of sandals and grab my favorite sunglasses from the table. I put them on the top of my head and wait. 

"You guys realize it isn't that big of a deal right," I say turning my attention back on my brother and his friend. "Like Rafe and Ward are fine, and I'm only going because I want a tan," I lie. 

"I just wanted you to be careful, Rafe is like- way older than you. And I've seen the way you look at him. Not just that but Ward and Rafe are not necessarily the safest people to be alone with," Beck says. 

As if on cue, I hear a knock at the door. I walk over to open it and reveal Rafe as I look back at Beck. 

"We are just friends," I lie again. 

"Who?" Rafe says now walking inside. 

"Us," I reply. 

"N- oh, yeah right. Do you guys think somethings going on?" He asks looking at his two friends. 

"Nah man, we just uh- warning Sophie," Topper says. He leans in closer to Rafe and whispers. "We think she has a little crush," 

I roll my eyes and take my smaller bag out to the car ignoring the three boys. I stay by the door until fifteen minutes later when Rafe walks out of my house with his suitcase. He tosses it in the backseat, next to his bags and then opens the car door for me. 

"Thanks," I smile. He walks over to his side and then looks over at me. I lean in and quickly peck his lips. 

"Woah woah, we are just friends little one," He says. I roll my eyes and he starts his car. "Your words not mine," He shrugs. 

I roll my eyes at him and sit in the passenger seat with my arms crossed. I stare out the window while Rafe starts driving away, purposefully ignoring him. I grab his phone that was laying in his lap and start to play music. 

"Touch me there while I'm driving again, I dare you," He warns. I pull up a song and then gently place his phone right back in his lap. I make sure to 'accidentally' let my hand graze his dick. "Sophie I swear to god," He says. 

"What?" I ask playing dumb. He rolls his eyes and continues driving to the airport. Once the song ends, I reach for his phone again, but this time with one hand, Rafe grabs my wrist tightly. 

"Don't fucking mess with me Soph," He says. 

"Rafe, I just don't like this song," I explain. 

"I don't care," He replies. We pull into the parking lot. Because the Cameron jet was already in the Bahamas, Ward got me and Rafe first class tickets together for one pm, while his flight left a few hours before. 

Going through security and check in took little to no time. Thanks to my parents and Ward, we hardly had to wait in line at all. Once we got to the gate, they allowed us on the plane. It was moments like these that I was truly thankful for everything. 

I take my seat by the window, and Rafe sits next to me. There was a small curtain in the aisle allowing us to shut it for privacy. Rafe reaches to close it and I slap his hand. 

"Keep it open," I reply. He rolls his eyes and gets on his phone. I wanted his attention so badly and although we were together for the past hour, we had barely spoken. A lady in a tight uniform was down the aisle. She had a perfect body with a huge ass and huge tits. Her boobs were pushed up and almost falling out of her uniform. Not very professional. I watch as a flight attendant walks down the aisle and Rafe looks at her. 

I reach for the curtain and close it shut, causing him to face me. 

"I thought you wanted it open baby," He says.

"I could kill you right now," I reply plainly. 

He smirks and lays a hand on my upper thigh. I was wearing a pair of short sweat shorts, and a pink cropper tank. I had a hoodie with me just in case but the weather was almost 100 degrees so I felt like I wouldn't need it. 

"Rafe," I say. He ignores me once again. He was typing with his other hand on his phone. "Rafe," I say again a little louder. I was about ready to cry. I wanted him to talk to me so badly. "Rafe," I say louder again. He ignores me once more, but moves his hand up my leg. 

A few more moments go by and he puts his phone down. He faces me and smiles.

"Oh do I exist now?" I ask him. 

"Do I need to fuck the attitude out of you or what?" He asks in almost a whisper. It was hot, i can not lie. I stay silent unsure of what to answer. I stare out the window as the plane starts to leave North Carolina. 

"Looks like I do," He says. 

I feel Rafe grab my jaw and pull me into a kiss. I was not about to argue. Rafe and I had not fully hooked up yet, but we have been so close a few times. Now that we are officially dating, I feel more comfortable with the idea.

 I'm a virgin, and I try to control myself unless I know for a fact the boy likes me. I've found it makes me feel better about myself. His lips leave mine and go down to my neck, definitely leaving marks. 

"Rafe," I breathe out quietly. 

"Be quiet Soph," He replies.He starts moving his hands from my neck down to my boobs, down to my inner thighs, slowly moving up. He reattaches our lips and I feel his fingers play with my underwear. 

"Rafe, please," I breathe our again. 

"Are you a virgin?" He asks pulling away. I nod my head and he smiles a little. "Have you ever been fingered?" He asks. "Obviously besides me," I stop for a moment, and liked the amused look at when I said I was a virgin. I slowly nod my head, lying to Rafe. 

"That's so hot," He pulls me in for a kiss again and then stops. "I gotta make it special for you then Soph," He says/

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean. I am not taking your virginity on a plane," 

-

-

AHH this wasn't that good. good parts coming soon also got an idea for a book RAFE CAMERON AND NATE JACOBS?? IN ONE BOOK. lmk thoughts