Chapter 2

Taylor

I was sitting on the couch in our lounge as I was waiting for my boyfriend to come pick me up for our date when I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs. I looked up to see my dad, arms crossed against his chest with a serious look on his face. I instantly sat up straight as he walked closer to me and sat down beside me.

"Were leaving tonight." He said, casually and my mouth dropped.

"But I have a date with Niall tonight!" I said in disbelief. He looked at me straight in the eye.

"I already called him and told him to cancel your reservations. So he won't be picking you up. We're leaving in a bit. So be prepared." With that said, dad stood up and disappeared upstairs. I was shocked to hear those words coming out of my fathers mouth. He cancelled my date with Niall for something that I wasn't even informed of. I didn't even know where were going tonight. The fact that mom said that we don't have any plans for tonight but of course my dad has always something up his sleeves.

I sighed and took deep breaths to calm myself down. I took out my phone and saw a message from Niall.

From: Leprechaun

I'm sorry that we have to cancel our date tonight. Your dad called and said you guys have to talked about something important. I'm really sorry, love. I'll make it up to you. I promise. Love you and good luck!

~Niall

I smiled at the text and quickly replied.

To: Leprechaun

I'm sorry too. I really am. If I only knew I would have told you. I'm sorry and don't worry about making it up to me. You've done enough and that's all I could asked for. Love you too.

-Taylor

I quickly hit send and put my phone down when I heard another set of footsteps coming down from the stairs. Looking up, I saw Austin wearing a suit similar to what dad was wearing a little while ago. He smiles at me and I frown. Clearly my brother knew I had a date with Niall tonight yet he's also coming to this important dinner.

"I'm really sorry sis. I couldn't stop dad from canceling your date with Niall. I'm sorry." Austin apologized once he sat down beside me. I looked at him and I soften.

"Its okay Aus, its not your fault anyways." I said, stroking his cheek. He looks at me and he suddenly stood up making me jumped a little.

"Of course its my fault!! If it weren't for my foolishness and accepting this dinner then you would have a great time with Niall tonight!" Austin screamed and gasp once the words fell out of his mouth.

He knows something that I don't.

"You know what? Just forget I said anything." Austin waved at me dismissively and walked out of the room. I, once again, was confused by the fact that it seemed like everyone knew something that I don't.

I sighed and put my head on my hands, frustrated.

"Taylor! Come on!! Or we'll be late!!" Dad shouted from the front door. I groaned silently and grabbed my things before walking past dad and getting in the car beside Austin. Dad got in on the drivers seat as mom sat patiently on the passenger seat.

Then, we drove off to god knows where.

-

Harry

I was playing video games with Louis when mum walked in my room.

"Harry, we'll be leaving tonight. So get dress up." Mum says, I groaned. I don't know what's going to happen today. The fact that mum and dad told me that we'll be discussing something that is really important. Louis looked at me before pausing the game and tilted his head to the side in complete confusion.

"Sorry Lou. Mum and dad had other plans tonight." I said and he nodded. He frowns and drop the controller carefully on the coffee table and walked away without another word.

Weird

I shook my head and stood up. Getting ready for what tonight brings.

-

We got to the restaurant and we were quickly ushered to our table. The table had more than 4 seats so it means we had company. Mum and dad sat side by side as they conversed. Gemma and I sat across from each other as she was typing away on her phone with a small smile on her face. Probably, texting her boyfriend.

Minutes past and mum and dad stopped talking and they looked up to see 4 other people standing in front of us with a smile. Dad stood up first and shook the older guys hand, then on his left, I'm guessing is his wife with a lingering brown haired guy behind them. My mouth dropped open when I saw someone I didn't expect to see.

She looked up at me with her familiar electric blue eyes. Her mouth drop open.

"You?!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys. I know the chapter is short and stuff. I'm really sorry. I've been busy with some stuffs and such so yeah. Hope you guys like it. Promise I will make the next chapter better and a little longer. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe