Chapter 20

Taylor stood in front of her vanity, wearing a simple red and black striped three-fourth shirt and some red jeans with her polka dotted Keds, Louis bought her for her birthday. Her hair was in a high ponytail. She wasn't wearing any make up. Her face was bare and Taylor didn't care about her appearance right now. She was happy and wanted to live for a moment. Taylor stares at her reflection and smiled. Taylor was about to check her phone, which was resting on top of her vanity when the doorbell rang. Taylor panic and looked at the mirror one more time before calming herself down and grabbing her phone and sling bag before dashing of to get the door.

When Taylor opened the door. Thinking it was Harry, her smile faded quickly at the sight in front of her.

-

Meanwhile, Harry was nervous and clutched the bouquet of flowers in his hands. Harry looks at the rear view mirror before fixing his hair. He was in front of their vacation house. The lights were on but something seemed strange. Harry shook his head to clear his mind and get rid of the thoughts that were soon to cloud on his head. He opens the car door and gets out, closing it shut. Harry fixes his shirt and hair before ringing the doorbell. The sound echoed in the house. But Harry heard nothing but silence. He frowns, Harry tries again. But nothing. 5 minutes has past and no one answered the door. Harry sighs nervously and opened the door slowly.

Everything seems to be in slow motion. The bouquet he was holding was dropped on the ground harshly, the wind that greeted Harry once he opened the door was cold not even welcoming and warm. The house was like a chaos. Like a hurricane passed by. Everything was ruined. Harry yells for her. He yells and started to check every room in the house. He started to hyperventilate. But he didn't care. He needed to find her. Now.

-

Taylor's head was aching and throbbing in pain. She groaned and looked around. It was pitch black and cold. Taylor shivers at the cold wind that brushed past her as she stood up from where she was siting. Her butt hurts from sitting on the cold hard ground for who knows how long. Taylor steadies herself as she leaned on the wall behind her. Huffing and puffing from the air that was becoming more colder than it already was.

She felt familiar arms wrapped around her waist as she screamed in horror. "Shh...relax Tay, its me." His voice said, making Taylor freeze on her spot. That voice. That voice that haunted her. Her once best friend.

"Niall...."

"Yes it's me, baby." He purrs on her ear. Taylor screams yet again. Niall covers her mouth with his hand as Taylor's screams were muffled. "Shhh....relax babe. If you cooperate, I promise I won't hurt Prince Charming." Taylor's eyes widen, as a light seeks it through in the dark room. Taylor squints at the figure being thrown in front of her.

Curly hair. White T-shirt. Skinny jeans. It only meant one thing.

Harry

Taylor bites her bottom lip as she tried to will herself not to cry. He was covered with blood. Harry groans. He looks up and Taylor gasp. His face was covered with bruises and blood. He was clutching on his stomach. Blood oozing out. "Let me go!" Taylor screams, finally coming back to her senses. Niall holds her firm in place as another figure steps out behind Harry's sprawled body on the floor. Taylor stops fighting Niall, her hair was covering half of her face. Her face reddened in anger. Her balled fist was ready to punch him any second now.

He smirks at her. He wasn't done yet. Its just the beginning. It was only starting and he was already enjoying it. He knows shes already pissed at him. For kidnapping her and beating up her precious husband. She knows how strong he is even if her husband is stronger than him. He knows his weakness. He has people who works for him. He should have killed Harry right then and there and Taylor would be his again. But he has other plans. He wants to make Harry suffer. And let Taylor fall in love with him.

He takes a step forward, he takes a swing and kick Harry on his side over and over again. Harry groans and screams in pain. Begging him to stop but he didn't and continued to kick him. Taylor was crying hysterically and screamed for him to stop. He stops and looks at her. Her eyes showed fear, he takes another step closer to her and Taylor visibly flinches. He's fuming and slap Taylor across the face hard, sending her head to face her side forcefully. Tears were streaming down on Taylor's face as he orders Niall to drop her on the ground to cry on her own. Niall obeys and looks at Taylor sympathetically and walks out of the room leaving Harry and Taylor alone with regret and guilt eating inside of him with him following behind.

____________________

Hi guys. I know short chapter. Sorry. I'm really am. Anyway, hope you guys like it. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe