Chapter 18

*Edited*

This is it. This is the day that I'm getting married to the person I once loved. The person who broke my heart. The person I loved and trusted but I guess things really do happen for a reason.

Taylor stood shakily with the bouquet of flowers in her hand as she took deep breathes. Her friends were looking at her with sad and sympathetic eyes as they embraced her once last time before walking down the isle with their respective partners. Scott looked at her daughter who was fidgeting and bouncing on her heels and took her hand in his as she gazed at her father nervously.

"Don't be afraid, Taylor. I'm here always. I love you so much. Don't forget that." Scott whispered on his daughters ear as he clasped his arm on hers. Taylor nodded and kissed her fathers cheek before muttering an 'I love you too, daddy' back. The music started to play as the doors opened slowly. Everyone stood from their seat as their attention drifted on Taylor. Familiar faces were seen as Taylor and her father smiled politely at them. But when Taylor looked at the person waiting for her on front. She couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of her. Her grip on her fathers arm tightened as Scott squeezed her arm reassuringly. His hair was slick back. His green eyes stares at her with so much love but then Taylor frowned. She couldn't be falling in love with him over again. Of course his only pretending since this is just an arrange marriage. Everything was fake. The love. The promises. The kisses. The smiles and laughter. Everything.

Once they reached the end of the isle. Harry took a few steps down before taking Taylor's hand from her father and muttered that he will take care of her from now on. Scott was pleased and nodded at his son-in-law before taking his seat beside his wife. Facing each other. Harry smiled cheekily at Taylor. If this wedding is real, Taylor would have tears rolling down her cheeks. Instead she was half-glaring, half-staring at Harry as he looked at her and smiled. She gave him a small smile as she stared at their clasped hand.

The preacher started to say the usual until he finally said 'speak now or forever hold your peace'. Everyone was silent. Nervous if someone would interrupt the wedding and profess their never ending love to either one of the almost married-couple. Taylor looked around helplessly, searching for the blue eyes she was looking for ever since that night.

There. She saw him at very back of the room. Head down, hands fidgeting. His thinking. Taylor thought. His debating about something. Suddenly his blue eyes looked up at her own. He knows what shes thinking. He smiles at her and shakes his head. Taylor's heart drop as she tried not to let out a sob. Even if he hurt her, she still love him. But now, his letting her go. His letting her live a life she once dreamt with the man in front of her. He knew better than this. She thought he would fight for their love. Fight for what they have and prove to everyone that they were infinite. But it did not happen. It never did. And never will be.

Taylor sighed as the preacher continued on. They said their vows. Their I do's. Harry was looking at her all time. But she didn't notice. Heck she didn't notice how she frowned when Niall didn't fought for what they have. Harry shook his head. Shaking off the sudden feeling he felt. Now it was time for them to kiss. They both looked at each other and both leaned in before staring at each others eye once more and closing their eyes as they closed the gap between them. Harry's hand rested instinctively on Taylor's waist. As Taylor's arms wrapped themselves on Harry's neck. Everyone cheered. They pulled away. Blushing.

"Mr. and Mrs. Harry Styles." It was like rehearsed. They both run down the isle with fake smiles on their faces. As people cheered. Getting in the car with a 'newly wed' painted on the windowsill of the car. Harry drove to the venue. They were silent for a newly wed couple. This is not what Taylor and Harry wanted. They wanted the love back. To put aside the past. But neither one of them wanted to leap out and take the opportunity to even rekindle their romance. They love each other still but too afraid to admit it.

Harry looked at Taylor at the corner of his eye. Her head was down, her hands playing with the wedding ring. Harry frowned. He never imagined that this would be hard for them. But he is not giving up that easily. He will prove Taylor that he is not the same guy she once knew but a grown man who wants to settle down and feel love for once of his life and make him happy for the rest of his remaining years with the love of his life. Who's just biting her lower lip in deep concentration, playing with the wedding ring.

They stopped in front of one of the Styles' hotel which is where their reception is gonna take place. Harry quickly step out of the car and opened Taylor's door for her. Taylor would have smiled and peck his lips like she would do if this is real but instead she just gave him a glare while Harry offered a smile. He was dying on the inside but trying to keep his emotions stable while being around Taylor.

Everything went smoothly. Laughter and smiles brightened the room a bit for Harry and Taylor. The groomsmen and bridesmaids said their speeches. Taylor's brother, Austin and Harry's sister, Gemma shared their blessings to the newlywed. Some jokes were thrown out here and there.

Taylor was extremely close to Harry for her liking but what can she do when everyone's eyes is on you and your husband.

-

The after party ended and Taylor and Harry were on the plane for their honeymoon. The honeymoon was set place on Virgin Island. The place were Harry took her innocence. It was Taylor's fathers idea to set their honeymoon there. Des, didn't have any choice so he just agreed to Scott's idea.

The newly wed changed their gown and tuxedo to a more comfortable clothes as soon as they arrived back to Harry's house. Not a single word was said between them. Not even on the car ride to the airport. They were taking Harry's private jet.

Now, Taylor was sleeping on the room at the back with a compete set of tv hanged on the wall in front of the queen sized bed. Harry was sitting on one of the seats while playing the famous game 'Clash of Clans'. Mid-way through COC. Soft steps approached him as she rested her head on Harry's shoulder while he watched her lovingly and soon enough. Harry was out.

_____________________

Don't foret to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe