Chapter 21

*Edited*

Harry coughs and Taylor instantly crawled over to him. She was worried about Harry more than her. She only got a redden cheek but Harry got more. Taylor frantically looks at Harry. A small light, radiating the room but it was good enough for Taylor to see Harry. His blazer was covered with blood. Taylor bites her bottom lip and took Harry's blazer off. Looking around the room, Taylor sees a ripped grey shirt laying on top of a bed just in the middle of the room. Taylor stands up and quickly gets the shirt before sitting back down next to Harry's sprawled out body. "Hey..." Taylor says, once she sees Harry open his eyes. He weakly smiles at her and Taylor gives his hand a light squeeze. Ripping a piece of cloth from her sweater. Taylor quickly and gently removes Harry's blazer.

"Tay-" Harry starts but Taylor cuts him off "Shh...I'm here don't worry. I'm here." Harry slowly nods and gazes at Taylor. He was becoming weak but he has to keep strong for both of them. Taylor busies herself by wrapping the cloth on Harry's wound and putting pressure on it. She helps Harry to get up on his feet and lay on the bed for him to rest. Taylor doesn't mind nurturing Harry but Harry refuses any help from her and tries to hop around the room.

"Harry stop." Taylor pleads and Harry stops, looking at her with pained eyes and Taylor sighs before helping him to lay on the bed, careful not to touch his wound.

"What happened?" Harry looks at her as Taylor sits on his side. Harry furrows his brows and licked his "I just arrived at our vacation house and rang the doorbell for you to open. I know I should open it myself but I have a few surprises for you. I waited and no one answered. I figured that maybe you were getting something and rang the doorbell once more but still no one answered. So I opened the door myself and shock to see the house like a tornado passed by. I was worried sick and called out for you and searched every room-" Taylor's heart melt at this and she looked at Harry with teary eyes, Harry cups her cheek and sighs.

"Then what happened?" Taylor asked, softly. "Then when I opened the door to the master bedroom. I saw a figure sitting on the bed and from there everything went black. I'm guessing someone hit me hard on the head or something." Harry chuckles and Taylor looks at him in disbelief. How can he be so carefree at a time like this? Taylor shakes her head and sighs.

"Whats wrong?" Harry asks, Taylor looks at him. "What the fuck, Harry?! Were practically living in some shit and you got beat up by someone and all you say is 'whats wrong?'" Taylor looks at him and Harry fiddles with his rings. Taylor sighs once more and pinched the bridge of her nose before looking at Harry with sad and frustrated eyes.

"I'm sorry Harry. I'm just stressed with all these happening and knowing that you have been stabbed is making me more uneasy than I already was." Harry looks at her with sad and pained eyes, if that bastard just let go then this wouldn't have happened to them. They were about to have fun and were talking to each other again until he showed up out of nowhere and kidnapped them both. Harry just wishes that they could get out of this shit hole before everything gets worse.

"Harry?" Taylor looks at him with worried eyes and Harry instantly broke out of his thoughts when he heard his wife's voice. "I'm fine don't worry, love." Harry said reassuringly, Taylor nods. Patting the space beside him, Taylor obeys and lays down beside Harry. Resting her head on his arm, while wrapping an arm on his waist carefully and avoiding the wound on his mid-section.

"Will you ever forgive me?" Harry blurts out moments later. His finger absentmindedly twirls Taylor's hair and stop as the question came to his mind and blurted the question. Taylor tenses but never said anything. Harry mentally face palm himself. How cans he ask such a stupid question when his wife's ex-boyfriend and his ex-best friend just kidnapped them? Ugh fuck this shit!

When Harry was about to drift off to sleep, someone banged the door open making Taylor jumped from her previous position in Harry's arm. If it weren't from Harry's arm wrapped around her waist she would have fallen down the bed, hard. There eyes were wide in fear and horror as the person on the doorway was smirking evilly at them. "Everything's going to be alright. I'm here." Harry whispers in Taylor's ear when he felt her shook in his arms violently. Taylor moved closer to Harry that a paper cant even slip between them.

"Hello babe." He looks at Taylor's shaking figure with a sweet smile on his face then turned to Harry with a straight face and mumbled "Jerk." Taylor's eyes darkened and was snapped out of her fearful thoughts when she heard Niall called her husband a 'jerk'. Her fists were clenched that it turned white from anger. Even if she was scared of what her ex-boyfriend could do to her. She still thinks of Harry.

Suddenly, Niall took one long stride towards them and yanked Taylor away from Harry. "No!" Taylor screamed as she came in contact with the ground from being yanked to hard and rough. Harry groans in pain as he sat up suddenly making his wound bled once again and from Taylor's grip on his waist. "Let her go." Harry said through gritted teeth. Niall looks at him with no emotions and gave him a ghost smile. Niall watches Harry clutch his wound and carried Taylor over his shoulder, her fists colliding with his back repeatedly but Niall didn't budge and left a screaming Harry alone and closed the door. Before drugging Taylor and soon she was out cold.

_______________

Hey guys! I know short chapter. I'm terribly sorry. But I hope you guys like the chapter and don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe