Chapter 7

Harry

I was woken up by my sister smacking me at the back of my head. I groaned in pain and glared at my sister.

"What the hell was that?!" I asked, she giggled and kissed my forehead before staring at me. I cocked an eye brow at her.

"What?" She asked innocently, I groaned and hid my face on the pillow. "Harry, mum and I are going shopping. Want me to bring you back something?" She asked, I looked at her.

"My happiness." I said, she sighed and sat down beside me. Stroking her hand on my disheveled hair. Watching her intently, she frowned as she continued to stroke my hair.

"Gem?" I asked my sister, her head snapped at me and her eyes were slightly turning bright pink, shes controlling herself not to cry but why is she crying?

Shaking her head, her laugh unsteady and I knew she was on her breaking point. I instantly wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. "Whats wrong?" I asked, she only continued to cry. Not bothering to answer my question. I sighed and pulled away from her but cupping her face with my hands as I brush her tears away with my thumb.

"I'll miss you." She blurted out, I looked at her confused. Miss me? What does she mean?

"Gem, your confusing me. What do you mean, you'll miss me?" I asked her softly, her hands fisting on my shirt but I didn't mind at all. She was not looking at me in the eyes and she started biting her lip. A habit of hers when shes nervous or lying.

"I. . ." She was cut off when mum walked in, looking a little lost.

"Mum?" I asked, she looked at us as she let out a breath.

"Gemma, I was looking for you." Mum said, Gemma hastily wiped her tears and kissed my cheek before whispering

"We'll talk later." I only nodded still confused and hugged her before kissing mum on her cheek as they left me, alone.

I was confused as hell as Gemma and mum walked out of my room. Staring blankly at the wall in front of me. Mum and Gemma were being strange ever since the dinner when Taylor and Austin walked out on us and I, agreeing to it anyways because of my father. Hell even Louis was acting strange then it hit me. Louis was Taylor's cousin.

Fuck! How could I forget. I don know why Louis is here in the first place. He's my best friend. And now I'm being arrange to marry his cousin. This is bullshit! I shouldn't have been careful.

A knock on the door, brought me back to reality and came in Louis with a serious expression. He's bubbly face was all gone. Closing the door behind him, I stood up and swallowed hard.

"Don't you hurt my cousin, Harry. Shes like a little sister I never had. But because my ass of an uncle decided to help you and get your business back on track. You are arrange to be wed with her." He spat and I flinched visibly. He's being rough. "I still haven't forgave you for what you did to her in the past. But I'll warn you. If I see a single tear because of you being an ass I wont hesitate to punch you." Then he left without another word. I stared at the spot he was standing a little over a second ago and thought.

They're being ridiculous! I know what I did was wrong but I did it anyway. I forced her. But Im afraid. Afraid of losing her. But you already lost her because of your stupidity, a voice said.
I stood there frozen in my spot, not moving a muscle.

I love Taylor but I screwed up. I really did love her. Fuck, I'm still in love with her! She was beautiful as fuck when I saw her standing there with her beautiful white dress. Then the name of one of my childhood friends slipped on her mouth before storming out.

Niall

Niall, my best friend when we were kids. But we lost contact when they moved back to Ireland. I didn't know they moved back here again in America. I don't blame him though. Niall's a good mate. A perfect man that Taylor would marry and have children and live happily ever after with. But I'm selfish and jealous of her loving another man. I should be the one who she loves not any other guy. But I screwed up. If I didn't screwed up then we could still be together. We would still be happy and going on dates and prank people or even help in vets when we would have our free time.

I miss everything we did. The kisses, the hugs, the cuddles, the baking, the laughters, the smiles, the cheesy comments we would give each other, the cats, the polaroid pictures, but mostly, her. I miss her so damn much. I would bring back time and changed it but I can't. Time keeps ticking. Never stopping.

Then I thought back to what I said just now. And I'm not even ashamed of it.

I'm still fucking in love with Taylor and I don't regret it.

Taylor

I waited till Niall came back and apologize. I forgave him of course. I love Niall. I wouldn't get myself together when he's not around or when I haven't talked to him. I kissed his lips and it stated like. . .beer. I pulled away and frowned. He have been drinking while I waited for him anxiously and apologize but then he have been drinking. He promised he would stopped when I caught him sleeping with someone in our bed.

I remembered crying and storming out. But he stopped me from leaving. He apologize over and over again. It took us almost a year when I took him back. He didn't stopped apologizing. He really did love me. But then now, he's drinking again and I'm afraid that he might have kissed someone again.

I looked at he's neck and saw a hickey and my eyes watered at the sight.

"Babe?" Niall slurred as he tried to kiss me again.

"You've been drinking again." I said, a lump forming in my throat. I swallowed trying to look strong. But I was breaking on the inside.

"Tay. . . I. ."He started but I cut him off.

"And you even have the nerve to sleep with someone else while I wait for you to come back!" I yelled, he's face turned pale and he knew I caught him. "How could you?" Tears started falling down my cheeks as I leaped out of his grasp and run straight to our room before slamming the door shut. Sliding down on my back at the door, I sobbed and tried to breathe.

I need someone. I need someone I could talk to. I grabbed my phone in my pocket and called someone I wouldn't try to call before. After a few rings he answered.

"Hello?"

_________________

Hey guys sorry if its short. Anyways. Hope you guys like this chapter. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe

Arranged Marriage (Haylor) ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara