Chapter 24

A/N: warning sexual explintct and sexual abuse.

Its been 3 months since Harry was in the hospital and Taylor agreeing to Niall's proposal. Its been 3 months without seeing each other and its been 3 months since Taylor sent the letter of why she wasnt with Harry and agreeing to whatever the man says for her to just agree on that easily.

Taylor plops down on the bed after having another long night with Niall. Niall was fast asleep the moment his head hit the pillow. Its been like this every night. When Niall comes home from who-knows-where, he would pick Taylor up and do things with her in bed. Taylor hates herself for giving much to him when his not even worth loving for. Taylor sighs and tries to stand up. Shes sore that she cant even stand up without holding onto something for support. Taylor leans on the wall as she made her way to the desk and sits herself comfortably on the chair before pulling out a paper and pen. She started to write another letter for Harry. She always does. She would write but she wouldn't send it anyway. But now Shes gonna write to him about what's happening to her right now. He deserves to know since his her husband and loves him so much. Taylor looks behind her shoulder and saw that Niall was snoring softly and hugging the pillow that Taylor replaced so she could write. She looks back down on the paper and took a deep breathe.

Dear Harry,

I hope your doing fine right now. Since I heard that your out of the hospital now and Gemma is taking good care for you. If your wondering where I am, im obviously not gonna tell. Im sorry to keep this from you but its for your own good, Harry. I dont want you to get hurt. Im sorry, I really am. Just dont forget that I love you and only you. Im really sorry. Tell mom, dad, Austin, Gemma, Anne, and Des I said 'hi'. Hope your doing well. I love you, Harry. Sorry if this is short, his about to wake up now. I love you and im sorry.

Until next time
Taylor

She finished writing and quickly folded it before stuffing it on the drawer. Taylor was about to stand up when she felt someone wrapped their arms tightly around her waist, making her body tensed. She knew she should be careful. But she wasnt. She thought she was very careful but again, she wasnt. Taylor sighs and Niall smiles evilly. Pulling Taylor in for a hug, he started to trail kisses down her neck to her shoulder. Taylor was still tensed but when Niall cupped her breasts through her thin robe, Taylor groaned, not only in pain but in pleasure. She didnt want to have sex, again. She was tired and sore. But with Niall, nothing is possible with him. He would force you into anything until he gets what he wants.

With a final peck on her shoulder, Niall picked her up and laid her on the bed as he took her robe off. Revealing her naked body to him. Niall smiled, Taylor's eyes were tightly shut. Not wanting to see what the monster wants to do with her. Feeling the bed shift lightly. Taylor knew he was getting one of his toys. Just then, she felt her legs being spread wide open and Taylor's breath hitch on her throat. She heard a buzzing sound and she knew exactly what it was. It was his favorite toy. Without a warning, Niall pushed the vibrator inside of her and Taylor screamed in pain. It wasnt very pleasuring. Tears were streaming down her face as Niall thrusted the object fast and hard on Taylor making her cry and begged Niall to stop. But Niall didnt listen. He was enjoying the sight of the woman in front of him, screaming in pain and agony. He continues to do his torture on the poor girl and just as Niall was about to take of the vibrator. Taylor fainted. But it didnt stop Niall. Throwing the object on the floor without a care. He thrusted himself on Taylor until he cant control himself and came inside of her.

Leaving Taylor laying there helplessly.

-

Harry stares at the letter that was sent 3 months ago. Its been like this everyday, he would read the letter and cry while Gemma tried to comfort her brother. He's in his breaking point already. Harry wanted to look for Taylor but she ssys not to look for her. Harry groans in frustration, why does she have to do this to herself?

Harry sighs when he hears his bedroom door open slowly and came in Gemma with a tray of food that Harry would never eat. He hasn't eaten anything since they got back from the hospital. Everynight when everyone's asleep, Harry would sneak out of his room and would make himself comfortable and would eat a lot of food before cleaning up his trash and going back to his room for the rest of the day.

Gemma knew her brother sneaks out at night to eat. She just doesnt want her brother to starve and just mourn all day. She has to do something. Shes gonna go get Taylor back from Niall. But the guilt was eating her alive. She cant just barge in the building with cops behind her then she would have been sent to jail with that bastard.

She shouldn't have agreed to it. It was the biggest mistake she has ever done. But with Taylor begging her not to do anything and act like nothing happened is making her frustrated. She wants to save Harry. But she wants to save Taylor, too. She cant just leave her like this. Not when Niall was with her, doing his ways of torture to the poor girl.

But what everyone didnt know is that she was one of Niall's victims. She has experience what Taylor is experiencing right now. Just the thought of Niall doing his things with Taylor made her want to puke. Gemma sighs and stares at Harry's sleeping figure. He was shaking in his sleep and Gemma knew he was having another nightmare. Gemma sighs and kisses Harry on the forehead before stepping out of the room with a plan coming on her mind.

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating in what seemed like years. Haha sorry. But please bare with me. A lot of things happened the last few days. That's why I didnt have the time to update. Im really sorry but I wished this chapter could make it up to you. Im sorry but dont forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe