Chapter 12

*Edited*

Taylor

Its been days since the engagement and the Niall encounter. Harry and I haven't been on good terms. Only talking when our family is around which is a lot lately. Mom and Anne were planning and doing all the wedding stuffs. Today, their taking me to find the perfect wedding dress. I would be happy and excited but I'm not. This is an arrange marriage and people want me to be happy because I'm finally settling down with a liar and heartbreaker who broke my heart years ago. I can't believe their letting me be wed to him after all he did. I didn't know what happened to my father after agreeing to help the Styles out. He hated them ever since Harry forced me to have sex and clearly took my virginity. Tears welled up my eyes as I thought back to the past. Shaking my head I wiped the faint tears away and fake smile at my mom who was sitting silently on my bed.

"Mom?" I asked, my smile fading away quickly. She looked up at me and smiled. "Yes dear?" She says, her eyes showed pure happiness and I just shook my head.

"Nothing." I mumble just then Anne walked in the room and pulled me and mom out of the room to the finest wedding store.

-

After a few tries here and there. We finally found the perfect one. It was long but not too long just average. It fit like a glove when I put it on and I smiled thinking that this was it. This is the dress. It was simple yet breathtaking. I nodded to mom and Anne as they both looked at me with wide smiles on their faces before pulling me in a tight hug. Thanking the lady who helped me with the dress we payed and took the dress back home.

As soon as mom opened the door, we see Harry talking or more like shouting to someone on the phone. Mom gestured for us to come in and quietly tiptoed to the kitchen since Harry was in the living room. I heard Harry yelled 'I still love her!' And I can't help but think that he still loves somebody and not me. My eyes widen as the thought came across my mind. I can't put my guard down for someone like Harry. A jerk who just wants to pleasure and fill his needs. I huff and walked upstairs to my room with the shopping bag in hand and laid down my bed, I cant help thinking if Harry still cared or maybe even.....love me.

Harry

I groaned in frustration as my phone vibrated in my pocket indicating that someone was calling. Piling out my phone. I checked who was calling and it said 'Unknown'. I furrowed my brows and answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I said unsure if my choice of answering the call was good or bad. My question was answered when I heard his annoying voice. "Harreh! Mate. How are you?" His ever so cheerily voice said through the phone. I sighed "What do you want, Niall?" I asked, my patience was running thin and I need to get back to work.

"Well as you can see, I want my girlfriend back." He said as a matter of fact i rolled my eyes and huff "Then break her heart over again? I don't think so." He laugh at my response and my blood boiled.

"Don't be silly, Harry. Everyone knew what Harry Styles did to Taylor Swift." He continued to laugh and If he were in front of me. I would have killed him right then and there.

"What the hell did you want?" I clench my jaw in anger. "I want Taylor back. I don't care if your getting married. Besides you never love her and-"

"I love her!" I yelled, he chuckled in amusement and whispered through the phone as if someone was listening.

"I'll have her back, Styles. And when I have her back into my arms. You would never ever see her again." Then the line went dead. Just like that. After a shitty talk with him for nearly 15 minutes and wasted my time to a Psychopathic person he is. I would have shred him into pieces.

Not knowing that mum, Andrea and Taylor were back. I wandered to the kitchen only to see mom and Andrea making lunch as they gossip.

Andrea was the first to notice me. "Morning Harry." She greeted. I smiled and greeted her back and kissed mum on the cheek.

I looked around and notice that taylor wasn't her with her mom and mum. Heading to Taylor's too. I twist open the knob only to see her sprawled out on the bed. Plopping next to her. Her face went from chocked to embarrassment and relief. Then the most unbelievable happened, made my blood turn cold.

___________________

Hi loves short chapter sorry. I was kind of sleepy while writing this. I'm sorry for the wrong grammar and mistakes. Blame me for writing a story at 10 in the evening and I'm just really tired. I'm sorry but i hope you guys would love bit. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment
~Zoe