Chapter 16

*Edited*

Harry

I made my way in the club with Austin and the rest of the lads with us. Louis was quiet the whole time. Louis hated me for dragging him here. I mean the boy needs to have fun a little. Not just do business and homework all the time. Zayn was making out with his fiancé, Perrie on the corner booth. I shuddered in disgust. Its not that I hadn't done it cause I seriously did but seeing your best mate making out with his fiancé is kind of disturbing.

Shaking my head, I recognized a blonde hair grinding on a brunette on the dance floor. I shook my head and leaned myself on the counter on the bar and took a sip of my beer in hand. Ed was here as well, talking to his friend in the booth with Liam and Louis chatting away with their girlfriends.

Then the next thing I knew, I was being beat up by a blonde haired guy who I saw on the dance floor a while ago. I was a little buzzed, with the alcohol in my system and a little tipsy and soon I find myself on the floor with people screaming and shrieking as the guy went out of the club with Ed shaking me to keep me from staying awake. Then everything went black.

Taylor

I was downing my six shot and my whole body is buzzing with adrenaline and excitement. This is it. This is the last time of being a free woman. Karlie pulled me to the dance floor and we goofed around as we grind on each other with Jamie and the rest of the girls surrounding us. After a good hour of dancing, I got tired and announced that I would sit down and drink up as the girls nodded and continued dancing and grinding on their partners.

Stumbling on the bar area, I ordered a martini and waited for my drink. Someone took a seat beside me and looked at me intently. I didn't glance at them and stared straight ahead. As the waiter gave me my drink, I thanked him as he asked the person beside me what he wanted and was surprise to hear him talk in a familiar soothing voice I have known for years. Glancing at him at the corner of my eye, my eyes widen at the sight beside me and my jaw drop.

It was my long time best friend who was technically obsessed with me when we were in middle school to our high school years that his parents have to force him that they were leaving Nashville for who knows long. That was the last day I saw him. I never thought I would see him here in NYC at a club at a time like this. His blue eyes looking at me with intense stare with a ghost smile on his face.

"Fancy seeing you here, babe." He says as I shudder internally. I gulped and nodded at him, "Same to you. But please don't call me babe." I said, and he looks at me stunned before nodding his head and taking the beer and taking a swig out of it and glanced at me. The club was a little crowded as I searched for my friends and saw them either making out or dancing on the dance floor.

"Never knew, you could be that sassy. How long has it been?" he jokes, I rolled my eyes at him. His still the flirt I knew from years past. Pursing my lips in a straight line, I just nodded at him and look straight ahead. Practically ignoring him. As I was about to stand up, he grabs my arm in a firm grip but gentle at the same time.

"Tay?" I instantly looked at him at the mention of my name, his squeezes my arm and tugs me forward him. Trapping me between his legs. My breasts leveled with his eyes and I gulp trying to pull away. My eyes frantically looking everywhere, looking for my friends but luck is not on my side right now as I couldn't see any of my friends everywhere. "I miss you." He purrs, trailing kisses on my neck, I gasp at the feeling of his lips on my skin. Biting my bottom lip to retrain myself from letting out a moan. But instead I leaned my head back, as his kisses become more rough.

I know I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help myself. It feels so wrong but so right. Raising my hand to grip his hair, I pushed his head closer to my neck as he nibbled on my sensitive skin probably leaving a hickey. Coming back to my senses, I pushed him back and literally back away and run out of the club not bothering to look for any of the girls. I hear him scream my name and telling me to stop but I continued to run until I felt arms wrapping around my waist and hoisting me up on their shoulder.

"What the- let me go!" I pounded on his back but he didn't budge. "Shut up!" he yells, covering my mouth with a white cloth. I squirmed until I felt myself drifting off. The last thing I saw was his evil grin and blue eyes with a mysterious glint. Then everything went black.

Harry

"Fucking wake up, Harry!" I hear a voice yell. My head was pounding as I opened my eyes slowly seeing Ed as he sighed in relief. "God Harry I thought your dead or something." Helping me up to my feet. We were still on the club and Ed led me to a corner booth were Louis and Zayn was sitting, talking quietly among themselves. Their girlfriends nowhere to be seen but I didn't mind.

"Came back to you senses aye mate." Louis rolled his eyes and i nodded slightly, an ice pack on my head as I groaned in frustration. Taylor would literally kill me if she sees a single scratch on me. My eyes widen as I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Taylor's number. I need to make sure shes ok. The call went straight to voicemail and my heart was pounding on my chest. "Hey love. How are you? I'm kind of worried. Call me back when you get this." I quickly hang up and Louis, Zayn and Ed were looking at me confused.

"Relax mate I bet shes just having fun. Don't worry she'll call you tomorrow or later just relax." Zayn says an I nod, trying to calm myself but something in me is saying that something is wrong. Something is terribly wrong. I just can't seem to figure it out. Licking my lips, I put the ice pack down and stood up, telling them that I need to go home and check up on Taylor. They nodded and I left.

Hailing a cab. I stumble in the cab and said my address. Gazing out of the window. I see a figure carrying a what seem like a girl on his shoulder. But the jacket and dress only made me stop the cab and got out of the car in a rush before the guy took off.

"Hey! Put her down!" I yelled, the person stopped in his tracks, he looks over his shoulder and quickly took off. I quickly catches him and pulled on his hood. Facing him in front of me, I was shocked to see the person in front of me with Taylor still on his shoulder.

"Luke?"

Hi! how are you? I know I'm sorry. I was busy with homework and quickly wrote a chapter for you guys. Sooo..... Luke huh? he's pretty handsome and fit ain't he. Haha just kidding. Meet the new character who has come is Luke Hemmings! Yay! sorry for not updating for a while. But yea anyways don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe