Chapter 17

*Edited*

Harry

I was shocked to see the guy I never thought I'd see in a place like this. The one and only Luke Hemmings. That bastard. What is he doing with Taylor anyway?

My eyes widen at the realization of him being Taylor's ex-best friend. Licking my lips, I see Luke do the same. He didn't even try to run but just stood there staring at me like a deer caught in headlights. Taylor was hanging off his shoulder like a rag doll and I swiftly took Taylor from him. Luke was like paralyzed in his spot. He didn't budge to argue and take Taylor back but all he did was stand and stare at something from behind me. I turned around and saw no one but an empty street and when I turned back to look at Luke, he was long gone. Carrying Taylor, bridal-style, I hailed a cab and quickly took her back to their hotel knowing that we have a big day tomorrow.

-

The next morning was a blur, people were coming in and out of the room, the lads were either awake or sprawled out on their bed, probably tired from the night before. Rubbing my eyes groggily, I looked around. Liam was making breakfast in the kitchenette, Zayn and Niall were sleeping on their own bed. Louis was nowhere in sight but guessing he would either be with Eleanor or taking a shower.

My question was answered when I see him coming out of the shower.

"Good morning, Harry." Louis greeted, rubbing his head with a towel, probably just finished taking a shower, considering a towel draped on his waist loosely that looks like it was going to fall off any second now. Averting my eyes from my soon-to-be wife's cousin. I awkwardly cleared my throat and nodded at him before scrambling out of the bed, careful not to wake Zayn.

Taylor

Waking up from my friends jumping on my bed and yelling 'WAKE UP!' at the top of their lungs, only made me groaned in frustration. I needed more sleep but thinking that these idiots are jumping and yelling for me to wake up and probably not wanting to stop any minute now. I groaned and sat up as they stopped and hugged me tight. "Woah there!" My eyes wide as I felt their body shook.

"What's wrong my babies?" I asked, looking at them, seeing that my friends are all crying for no particular reason. "Why are y'all crying like I'm gonna die today?" I joked, Selena scoff. Am I missing something?

"What?"

"Did you seriously forgot that your getting married today and we will not see you as often as we do."

Dumbfounded, I stared at them all, my mouth shape an 'o'. So thats why there crying. Shoot! How did I forgot about that? Maybe its because I had too much drink last night that I forgot that I'm getting married today.

"I'm really sorry, guys. I'm just not really in the mood..." I trailed off. Their once angered faces turned into a sad one as they engulf me in another hug. "We're sorry to hear that, Tay. We didn't think much about it." Hayley looked at me and grab my face gently on her hands and said, "Tay, this might not be the best day for you but we have to get through this. Your getting married today and we all know your not excited as a bride-to-be walking down the isle to see someone you once love and still love to this day but too stubborn to admit.."

"Hayley..."

"And we promise you that we will always be on your side no matter what. If he hurts you again, I wont hesitate to kick him on his precious little balls." The girls nodded and my eyes brimmed with tears. "I love y'all so much. Thank you for being there for me."

"Of course, Tay. What are fiends for?" We all giggled and got ready for my wedding day.

_________________

Guys I'm so sorry. I was busy and this is just a filler as you can see since its short. I'm really sorry for not updating. School has been very demanding and I haven't had the time to write. I'm really sorry. Hope you forgive me and like this chapter. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe