Chapter 4

Taylor

I froze in my spot as I processed what my father just said.

You're arranged to get married.

It kept repeating in my mind over and over again and I feel nauseous. Austin looked at me like he wasn't expecting it as well. I sure as hell wasn't expecting this. I mean I'm with Niall for Pete's sake and now this? I feel like I'm gonna be sick.

"Wow." Harry said after a few seconds, he wasn't expecting it as well. I know that since we were both confused as hell when we saw each other in the first place and our parents talking and having a great time wasn't on the list.

Ever since Harry. . . forced me into sex was something that drove the Swifts and the Styles away. Considering they didn't want us to be uncomfortable when we're together in the same room. And then now this? Are they kidding me? Or is this some kind of a sick joke? I looked at dad and stood up.

"I shouldn't have come if this is what this all about and the fact that you canceled my date with Niall is making me sick and guilty." I said directly to my father, mom glared at me, probably hating what I just said but you can't blame me if this is whats this all about.

"Taylor!" Mom hissed, but I didn't listened to her and grabbed my clutch as I walked out of the restaurant. I grabbed my phone as I called up someone I need the most. At the first ring he answered.

"Hey Tay."

"Pick me up please, I'll explain everything to you." I said, almost pleading, completely ignoring his greeting.

"Sure thing love be there in a bit." I hanged up and in about 10 minutes he came with his black Lamborghini.

"Hey." He engulfed me in a hug as he opened the door for me. I sat at the passenger side as Niall kissed my forehead, closing the door shut and jogged to the drivers side before going in and buckling his seatbelt.

"Lets go to your house." I said, Niall nodded and grabbed my hand in his before driving off to his house. The car ride was silent but it was a good kind of silence. I smiled as I looked out of the window.

When we arrived at Niall's house, I quickly got out of the car and waited for him at the front porch.

Niall got his key out of his pocket and opened the door, letting me in first I smiled and said a quiet 'thanks' before taking my pumps off and started making myself comfortable.

"Need something to drink love?" Niall asked. I looked at him and smiled weakly.

"Water would be great." He nodded and walked to the kitchen getting me water and tea for himself. As he walked out of the kitchen, he passed me the glass of water as I grabbed it with a silent 'thank you' before sipping on the cool water.

"What happened?" Niall asked. I immediately told him everything from when dad told me that we have reservations tonight and canceled my date with him to finding out that my ex boyfriend and the one who my parents never trust was in front of me to finding out that we were arranged to be wed to me walking out and calling him to pick me up. No one even followed me out when I left. I cried and cried on Niall's shoulder as he hugged me tight and rocked us back and forth. As he whispered soothing words in my ear while caressing my hair.

Soon I finally calmed down but I didn't let him go. I didn't want to lose someone I love so dearly. I don't want to lose someone who's been there for me and loved me back.

"Shh. . . its ok. Everything's going to be alright. I'm here." I felt Niall kissed my forehead, I look up at him and smiled weakly.

"I love you." I looked into his eyes and I saw him smile.

" I love you too." He kissed me passionately as I kissed him back.

Then he carried me to his room and we slept together wrapped in each others arms.

Harry

I sat there frozen in my spot as we waited for Austin to come back. When he came back, he frowned and looked angrily at his father.

"Its your fault! If it weren't for you she wouldn't have left!" Austin yelled, drawing attention to us.

"Austin stop it!" Mrs. Swift hissed but Austin just shook his head.

"I'm not staying here any longer. I don't want to cause more trouble. And you-" He pointed at me "If you ever agreed to this fake marriage and hurt my sister in the process. I wont hesitate to kill you." With that said he walked away and disappeared from the chilly night. Everyone sat there with wide eyes and shocked expression. They did not expect everything at all. They definitely did not expect to see this side of the Swifts siblings. I shook my head as I stood up but sat back down when dad hold me back.

"You're agreeing to this right?" He asked, hopefulness evident on his voice. I wanted to say no but I have no choice.

"I don't have any choice do I?" I asked mum and dad. I can see Gemma shaking her head. "I think so." I sighed and nodded. I wanted this to be done and over with. "How long am I gonna be married to Taylor?" Dads face lit up, sure enough that he knows I have already accepted the proposal.

"As long as we get back on our feet." I nodded and stood up.

"Thanks for agreeing son." Mr. Swift and dad said almost at the same time. I smiled and nodded as I told everybody I need to go to a friends house before he cut my head off. They laughed and nodded, sending regards to my good ole pal, Ed.

_______________

I know short chapter. I apologize to that. But guys I hope you liked this chapter. And don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe