Chapter 11

*Edited*

Harry

I didn't know why I kissed her. But it felt great feeling her familiar lips on mine. I missed kissing her so I took this as a chance to kiss her and I did. Everyone cheered, I knew Taylor was guarding herself up again. The words I said earlier were true and sincere. I really love Taylor but she was playing hard to get. She's pretending and acting like she loves me. I knew she does but cant anyone see through her? I guess I'm the only person who can see right through her.

I pulled away only for her to look at me or more like glare at me and flashed me a fake smile before pecking my lips to put on a show. I smiled back and wrapped my arm around her waist.

After chatting and people congratulating us from the engagement, I see Taylor's eyes frantically looking everywhere and zoning out of the conversation. Nodding every once and a while. I frowned and looked around, soon enough I found what Taylor was looking at something or more like someone.

Taylor

After the unexpected kiss, people started to congratulate us from the engagement. I fake smiled, I looked everywhere hoping to find the person I was looking for and soon enough my eyes landed on the familiar blue ones. I smiled and he smiled back before continuing his conversation with Gigi, one of our close friends. I sighed and felt Harrys breathe hitched in his throat. He looks at him with anger and disgust. I knew who he was looking at. He was looking at the person I was staring at earlier. The man who took my heart and broke it into pieces like the guy who's standing beside me did. I feel Harry tensed beside me since he was pressed up behind me all the time.

Not caring about Harry, he approached us with a grin on his face. I gulped and bit my lip nervously. I never wanted to make this day any worse in fact I wanted to get out of here. I wanted to make this day go by and leave and sleep. Harrys grip on my waist tighten as he pulled me close to him. I knew he was trying to protect me from what he did in the past. I just rolled my eyes at Harry being overprotective but then again his going to be my husband in a few weeks.

"Congratulations on your engagement, Taylor." He pulls me in a hug making Harrys grip slip out of my waist.

"But I wish I was the one watching you walked down the isle." He whispers only for me and Harry to hear. I see Harry clenched his jaw at the corner of my eye and pulled me back to him, wrapping his arm around my waist yet again.

"Aye! Harry, long time no see mate." Niall outstretched his hand out for a shake and Harry took it and grip his hand tightly as a smirk makes it way to Harry's face and Niall visibly flinch when Harry grip his hand.

"Same to you, Niall." Harry said through gritted teeth, letting go of Niall's hand as I watched the two men glare at each other. I awkwardly cleared my throat to get their attention and looked at Niall with a small smile.

"Thanks for congratulating us, Niall." I nodded at him and practically pushed Harry away from the grinning Niall who shrugged and went the other direction.

-

The party ended as we arrived back to Harrys house. I took off my heels and set it down on the floor beside the door and trudge up to the guest room where I sleep in instead of Harrys room. Not noticing Harry following me to my room, I closed the door behind me without care when I heard Harry groaned in pain. I looked back at Harry with wide eyes and instantly went to his side. "God, Taylor. Do you really have to close the door that hard?" He rubbed his forehead and I see a bump forming on his forehead.

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I didn't know you were following me and..I..." I trailed off, helping him up from his crouching position. He nodded and stood from his feet before looking at me with a sly grin. I sighed in relief and gave him a smile. I walked back to my room and sat down on my bed, Harry leaning on the doorframe.

"What?" I asked, raising a brow at him. "You knew he was coming right?" Harry asked. I sighed and shook my head. I didn't know Niall was coming to the engagement party. Heck I didn't even know he was invited to come. "I didn't expect him to come, Harry. And I didn't know he was invited either." I sighed an stood up, removing my earrings.

Harry rolled his eyes. "You expect me to believe you."

"Believe what you want to believe but Im telling you the truth anyways." I shrugged and fiddled with the ring.

"You were looking for him when we were thanking guests, Taylor. You weren't even paying attention to the conversation at hand!"

"I was in shock, Harry. I told you I didn't know he was coming." I said as calmly as I could. He scoff, crossing his arms around his chest.

"And the fact that he wishes that he was the one seeing you walked down the isle! Is making me lose my temper!"

"His my ex boyfriend, Harry! What do you expect him to say?! Of course, you expect him to leave me alone. No, its because he wants me back. He was sorry for what he did to me in the past. He cheated. Yes, but he regretted it. Unlike, you who never give a damn about everything! You never apologize for what you did in the first place!" I yelled, Harry froze in his spot and I felt bad for bringing up the past. But he was accusing me of knowing about Niall's arrival when I didn't know a single damn thing that he would be at the party.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sat down in front of the vanity. Harry was still frozen in place and left a minute later. Soon I heard his door slam shut and I let out a breathe that I didn't know I was holding.

__________________

Hi love. I'm sorry for not updating the book. I'm really sorry. I was busy with a lot of stuff and school is starting soon. Hope you guy like this and don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe