Chapter 32

"Why is Niall not in jail?!" Harry roars once he walks in the police station. Luke and Michael quickly rush out of Luke's office once they heard Harry. "Harry calm down..."

"Oh don't you calm me down, Clifford!! Why is that fucking creep not in jail?!?!", Harry continues to glare at them as he pants. He was angry. So angry that he couldn't contain it. Good thing Taylor wasnt with him or else he would have snap at her. Luke sighs and gives him a look. Harry closes his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose as he follows Luke and Michael in Luke's office.

"Now why isn't he in jail?", Harry asks, calmly now as he was sitted on the near by seat beside him and plop down. "Someone bailed him out." Harry's eyes widen as he heard the words flying out of Luke's mouth.

"He was what?! How?!", he fired questions and Michael chuckles lowly. "It doesnt matter who bailed him out. Besides he was going through rehabs and met someone new."

"Someone new?" Harry ask in disbelief. After all he did to his wife. He had found somebody else. But why isn't he happy? That Niall had found someone else and wouldn't hurt Taylor again. Harry sighs and nods his head.

"Okay..." Luke smiles at him and nods his head to Michael. "Come on, Harry. You have to get some rest. You still have a few days to prepare your surprise." Luke wiggles his brows at the green eyed lad and he chuckles at Luke. "Yeah, yeah. I better go before my girlfriend gets mad at me." Harry stands up from his seat and shakes their hands before giving them a wink and wide grin and walks out of the room.

-

"Harry! Where the hell are you?", Taylor called out from their room. Harry was nowhere in sight and Taylor was getting frustrated because she doesn't want to miss another dinner with their family. She looks at her watch and taps her foot impatiently on the cold hard ground.

"Sorry babe. I was looking for my phone.", he says sheepishly making Taylor roll her eyes. She walks past him and Harry doesn't want to get into a fight with her right now. This night is suppose to be theirs. It was suppose to be special and Harry will make sure of it. Mad or not. He will make this evening special especially for Taylor.

He grins to himself and quickly walks out of the house. Taylor was already in the car sitting on the passenger seat, arms crossed around her chest with her brow furrowed in mock anger. Harry softly laughs at Taylor and shook his head before opening the door and getting in the car as he buckled himself in. He looks at Taylor at the corner of his eye and she had her eyes close as she clutch onto her purse.

"Where are we going?", Taylor asks when she saw that Harry turned left to an abandoned street and kept driving. Harry took a glance at her before focusing his gaze on the road once more.

"Its a secret babe." he winks and Taylor rolls her eyes at him and huff. Harry knew she's still mad at him. He was looking for something and thought he lost it but was relieved when he found it on the back pocket of his ripped skinny jeans.

"Im sorry about earlier, Tay. But I just have some important things to do first." Harry says nervously as he tries to focus on the task at hand. Taylor turns her head to look at him and nods, her face soften and leans in to peck his cheek. Harry broke out into a wide grin and flashed her a cheeky grin.

"Lets not be to cheeky we need to be there so we wont be late." Harry pouts but obeys his wife.

-

"Were here!!" Harry yells opening the car door for Taylor. Taylor looks around the deserted area. She gasp at the sight in front of her.

They were in a private beach, strings of lights hanging around the beach and flower petals scattered on the sand. A picnic set up on underneath a tree with candles lighting up its place. Taylor smiles widely and regret instantly took her. She didn't know that Harry has plans for them. All he said was their family wants to see them after everything that happened. That's it and nothing more. She turns around to face a nervous Harry who was kicking his feet on the sand softly with his arms behind his back, rocking back and forth on his heels as he looks at Taylor with a small smile.

Taylor smiles widely and runs towards him to tackle him in a big hug. Harry stumbles back a little but manages to keep his balance as he hugs Taylor back. "This is amazing, Harry. Thank you." she mumbles on his neck. Her voice muffled and Harry smiled before pecking her nape and setting her down softly to her feet.

"Now lets eat.", he takes her hand as they walked side by side to the picnic that was set up by Harry's friends.

"This is wonderful." Taylor says while looking as she took a piece of grape and pop it in her mouth. Harry was smiling at her. They had agreed to start their life over again. But this time together.

A shooting star was seen and Taylor was quick to see it. "Harry make a wish." she closes her eyes as she mumbles to herself. Harry obeys and make a wish, a wish that everything will be okay and that no one will take her away from him ever again.

When Harry opened his eyes, he gaze up at Taylor and her eyes are still close so Harry took this as an opportunity to ask her what he has been waiting to ask.

He takes her hand in his making Taylor open her eyes and look at Harry. Her eyes instantly gaze down at the kneeling Harry in front her and that's when it struck her that he was gonna pop the question.

He clears his throat nervously and smiles at Taylor who has tears brimming her eyes. "Taylor...the past few years has been pretty devastating for us...that time...the time when I lost you, I knew in that moment that I couldn't leave without you. I couldn't find happiness. I feel empty and lost without you. Im just not..me.

I know I had done stupid things and said some things that shouldn't been said to a beautiful angel like you. I thought I was gonna die without but I am thankful for our fathers to arrange us into a fake marriage. Because that's when I found out my true feelings for you. The feelings that have kept when we were dating back then..." he pauses, Taylor has tears rolling down her cheeks as Harry wiped them away. "I just want to say that I love you. I love you so much that I dont know what to do when I ever lost you again. And which I hope wouldn't happen. And I have been meaning to ask you this since I saw you in the restaurant with that little dress you wore...so Taylor Alison Swift will you do me the honor of being my wife? Will you marry me?", he pulls out the red velvet box in his pocket and opens the lid. Revealing a beautiful yet simple ring inside.

Taylor's hand flew to her mouth as tears stream down, Harry was nervously looking at her. Then slowly she nods her head. Harry smiles widely. "Yes, Harry. I will marry you." he lets out a whoop and slid the ring on her finger. Pulling her into a passionate kiss while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I love you." she pecks his lips.

"I love you." hugging her tightly, he vowed to himself that he wouldn't let her go. Not now. Not ever.

The end.

______________________

Hey guys! I am so sorry about the late chapter. And yes this is the end of my story. But there will be an epilogue and that's it. I may be thinking of writing a sequel but I dont know. Btw I will be publishing the first chapter of my new story 'Blind' as yall already know about that. Once again I am sorry about the late update. My aunt just died last Saturday (Sept 5) and she was cremated yesterday (sept 7) so yeah. I was busy and sad. School has been keeping me up with a lot of work since card giving will be this Saturday and the top will be posted as well. So yes I am busy, nervous and sad. I am really really sorry guys. Hope you like it and epilogue will be posted soon. Dont forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe