Chapter 22

Taylor wakes with sweat dripping on her face. She was breathing heavily and when she was about to reach for her once again throbbing head, her wrists were pulled back and noticed that her hands were tied on the headboard. She whimpered in pain with the rough rope rubbing harshly on her skin as she tried to take it off. The door opened suddenly making Taylor's head whipped to the direction of the door slamming open, making her head throb in pain once more and saw the last person she wanted to see. "What do you want from us?!" Taylor screams still trying to break free from the tight rope. He slowly walks towards her with caution as if he was a predator trying to hunt its prey.

He scoffs and Taylor looks at him with a straight face. "What do you think?" he says, Taylor rolls her eyes and groans. Shes tired of being a fool. She cant take it anymore but she has to do anything what this man says or else she wouldn't have let her and Harry escape this cruel place. Taylor decided to play along and it seemed to satisfy the man in front of her. "What do you want from me?", Taylor asks once more, the man smiles wickedly at her and leans down just right beside her ear and whispered the words that made Taylor's eyes widen and mouth open in pure and utter shock. 

-

Harry groans, squints his eyes as the door opened and the light shining on his sprawled body on the floor. He tried to stand and open the door earlier but failed miserably and gave up. The man looks at Harry and Harry gulps in fear but the man smiles warmly almost sympathetically and help Harry up his feet. "Where are you taking me?" Harry asks. slurring his words as if he was drunk. The man doesn't answer him instead he just hoist Harry on his shoulder making the blood on Harry's abdomen ooze out and drip on his checkered sleeves. Harry moans in pain as the man shushes him making Harry groan. Harry closes his eyes and everything went black, the last thing he saw was he was being put in a car and a blonde girl looking at him with sad eyes and the last thing that left his mouth was the name of the girl he loves "Taylor..."

-

Harry wakes up in a hospital room hours later and found his mum sitting on the chair beside his bed and was crying silently. Harry moves his arm weakly and grab his mum's hand in his as his mum looks up in happiness and hurtful eyes before gently hugging Harry and sobbed in his arms. Harry's heart swelled when he saw his mum cry because of him. "Oh Harry, we were worried sick about you." his mum said, wiping her tears with the palm of her hand. Suddenly the door opened and there revealed his sister who was looking like a storm pass by her. Bags under eyes and Harry frowned at the sight of his sister who looks like who needed sleep more than he does. Gemma looks up from the ground and saw her brother awake and looking at her with such intensity before making her way towards him on the other side of the bed and hugged him close to her, whispering in his ear , she said "We'll talk about Taylor later." and pulled away from him as Harry stares at her in curiosity before nodding his head slowly, Anne started to tell him when the hospital called about him being in the ER as the family rushed to the hospital when Harry asked about Taylor. Anne's face went white and change the topic quickly and Harry looked at her in confusion but let the subject drop. When Anne declared that she would be leaving with Des, who came to see Harry earlier, and that Gemma would be the one staying with him for the night and would be back tomorrow to bring clothes. 

Gemma sits on the seat beside Harry as Harry waited patiently for her to talk and when Gemma looked up, her eyes were filled with tears and Harry opened his arms and scooted so Gemma can lay beside him, Gemma buried her face on his chest much like Taylor would do when shes upset or tracing his tattoos absentmindedly, Harry sighs just the thought Taylor could make him happy but now it seemed like she did something  that Harry was just about to know from his sister. Gemma calms down and looks up at Harry before clearing her throat and Harry giving her a reassuring smile. Gemma opens her mouth and Harry was shocked at what he heard.

Hi guys! Im really sorry about not updating. I was busy and exams came up so I have to re view, Im really sorry but I hope you guys like this chapter.

Vote

Comment

~Zoe