Chapter 25

Gemma stood beside her brother and yanked the comforter away from him. Harry groaned and Gemma smiled sweetly at him.

"Wake up, Harold." Gemma says, hitting him with the pillow once more. Harry rolls over the bed and groans yet again. "Gems, im tired. Can you just leave me?"

Gemma raises an eyebrow at him and hit him again on his head. "You've been staying in the house for 3 almost 4 fucking months! And now your telling me you need to sleep?! As if that's gonna happen." Gemma shouted at her brother. Harry propped up on his elbow and squinted to take a better view of his sister.

"Then what? Let people bombard and question me about Taylor's disappearance? I dont think so." Harry shakes his head at his sister and covered his head with a pillow.

Gemma sighs and sits down beside him. Of course, she doesnt want to hurt Harry more than he ever was. She just wanted him to have some fresh air after being locked up in their house for almost 4 months.

"Please, Harry. Just this once." Gemma pleaded, Harry was silent before groaning and said, "Fine. But at least cook me breakfast." Gemma squealed happily and nodded her head at his request. Gemma was quick to cook him his favorite meals, pancakes and fresh brewed coffee. That when Harry wobbled down the stairs, he was shocked to see Gemma smiling at him as she gestures for him to sit down and eat his breakfast.

Harry smiles and kisses Gemma on her forehead before eating his breakfast. "So what are we going to do then?" Harry asked as he took a sip of his coffee. Gemma takes a deep breathe.

"Well, maybe we can get Taylor out." her voice was quite. Barely audible but Harry heard, almost spitting his coffee out. "We what?!" Harry looked at his sister, wide eyed. Gemma was blushing, embarrassed, but she just smirked at her brother looking at her like she was crazy.

"What?" she asks innocently, Harry shot her a dont-what-me look and Gemma sighs. Well here goes nothing, she thought nervously. Harry was staring at his sister but didnt said a word

"Well I guess I owe you an explanation then." Gemma states to which Harry nods, biting his lip. Gemma starts slowly, making sure he hears her right. Because she doesnt want to repeat everything.

"Ok..." Gemma sighs, "It all started when I began to cut-" Harry eyes went wide, he didnt know his sister cut. Hell none of them knew. Gemma raises a finger at him to shut him up and Harry obeyed even though he wanted say something.

"I was dating the popular guy in school. He was sweet. Charming. Smart. All you could ever ask for a guy. He has it all. But what I didnt know is that he has other things. I thought he was the one. But i was wrong." Harry put a comforting hand on her knee and started to rub his thumb softly. Soothing her. Gemma continued, "Our first 5 months went well. Then he started to do some things to me. I didnt like it. I was scared. One night we were at a party. I can I was drunk. Then he told me that it was time to go home. I nodded still drunk. We passed by our house but he kept driving. He didnt say a single word why he didnt drop me off at our house. But i didnt asked.

"I guess I passed out on the passengers seat. Because I woke up to him laying me down on his bed and seeing him removing his shirt. I remembered giggling and muttering things. But then he started to remove my clothes. I was becoming uncomfortable. I started to tell him to stop but he continued. He didnt cared. I was crying when he started trailing kisses on my neck as he pinned me down on his bed. I was scared so scared that I couldn't move. I knew he was drunk much like me but I didnt know he was that eager. He started to do things on me. Then....he...he.." Gemma let out a sob. Harry hugged his sister and rubbing her back soothingly.

"Then he what?" Harry whispered silently. He knew what shes gonna say next. He didnt mean to ask her that, it was like his mouth spitting out words that he didnt even thought twice of. "Then he raped me." Gemma's voice was hoarsed. Harry felt his hand formed a fist. He was gritting his teeth. Gemma was sobbing om his shoulder. He felt bad for his sister. But he didnt know why Gemma didnt told anyone about this.

"Why didnt you told us about this, Gem. We could have got him arrested." Harrt exclaimed at his sister. "I...I dont know." Gemma hiccups and Harry pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Do you mind telling me his name?" he asked softly. Gemma tensed. She started shaking. Her eyes turned dark. Turning to face him. Her eyes showed hatred and disgust.

"His names is Niall James Horan." Gemma says bitterly. Harry's eyes went wide. His body trembled with anger.

Your going to pay for what you have done to my sister and wife.

-

"Tay?" the monster shook Taylor. Taylor groaned. She looked at the perosn in front of her and saw the monster. "I....uh....yes?" Taylor stuttered nervously, realizing how close his face was to her and she knew he wanted something. "I love you." he started to caress his thumb to her cheek and Taylor visibly flinched. He saw ff inch amd anger rose up to him.

"Oh now your hurt?!" he yells at Taylor as Taylor's eyes went wide from fear. With one hand on the blanket covering her exposed body. The other held his arm shaking with fear and horror. Hs smirks but pretended to be mad at her and yanked his arm away from her grip.

"Niall...I...im sorry. I didnt mean-" before Taylor can say further words. She felt a sting on her cheek. Her eyes glistened with tears as she realized that Niall had slapped. Hard. She hold her redden cheek and looked her with a pouting face. "Oh im sorry baby. I didnt mean to slap you that hard." he mocked guilt and Taylor, lost of words, just nodded her head at him. Niall mockingly pecked Taylor on her cheek before getting up and putting his boxers on with Taylor still staring at the white sheets in front of her. Hand still on her redden cheek.

"By the time I get back from work. I expect you to prepare me dinner. Im coming home early today." he didnt wait for Taylor to respond and walked in the bathroom. Taylor sat there motionless. Tears threatening to fall down her pale cheek. But she held them back. She heard the water run and Taylor sighed. She put on her underwear and bra and some shorts with a white loose shirt. She flinched when she started to take a step. She was definieltey sore. Taylor padded down the stairs and made breakfast. Even she wants to escape this place. She cant. Guards are everywhere. Security cameras in every inch of the building. She just wished Harry could find her even if she told him not to.

"Im going out now. Thanks for the breakfast, love." Niall kissed her cheek and took gulp of coffee from the cup. Before dashing out of the building.

Taylor was left alone in the kitchen. Thinking of how to escape this cruel place without getting caught.

Hi guys! Decided to update since im bored and got nothing to do. Anyways. Hope you guys like this chapter. dont forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe.